**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I made a huge mistake

Dear Kabam, I just accidentally upgraded the wrong character. I meant to do my 4/5 duped AA and I did my 4/5 not duped Gambit. Is there some way I can fix it? Please? It is so hard to get that many 4* Catalysts. Please help me.

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    only chance is to message support through the app
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    They look alike
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    They look alike

One has massive wings!!!!!! Damn that’s a bummer hope they sort it out
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Just go to support. Forums aren't gonna do anything about it.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Unfortunately support won’t do anything about it either. Went through this when I accidentally ranked up my 4* Ultron instead of my 5*.
  • MelDanBanaMelDanBana Posts: 15
    They won't do anything. I ranked my regular iron man instead of imiw a while back. Only to r2, but still... They look similar and were right next to eachother!
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I feel sorry for ya mate...
    Just be cautious next time
    Hopefully it gets sorted out
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    JC_ wrote: »
    They look alike

One has massive wings!!!!!! Damn that’s a bummer hope they sort it out

All them muties look alike
  • I understood people might have mistakenly upgrade their Falcon instead of Blade (when both are around the same level), but more often people just take the wrong champ to AQ/AW.

However, first time hearing mistakenly upgrading Gambit instead of AA as they both look very differently. But I guess anything can happen.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Unfortunately support won’t do anything about it either. Went through this when I accidentally ranked up my 4* Ultron instead of my 5*.

Did same thing with my x23. Their responce was, so sad but too bad. Not those exact words but you get the point.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but how did this happen? You have to go to the champs page that is his alone, and push the upgrade putton, then get taken to an upgrade page. Both pages have the champ standing right in the center. Im pretty certain that there are no visual similaities at all between those 2 champs. The only thing I can think is you were trying to decide which one you wanted to upgrade, ended up choosing Gambit, then realized that you made the wrong choice and would have been much better off with A.A. Of course I could be way off base here, I just don't see how it's possible to do this by accident.
    Some B.S. about preferential treatment and integrity of the game. Sucks all the more because I duped my 5* today.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Dude, how did that even happen?
    You can select upgrade from the champions tab. If they were right next to each other and you fat fingered which one you wanted and stabbed the upgrade button as soon as you saw it, well, then it could happen. A couple of little gaffs turn into a great, big pile of failure.
  • Gizm0greml1nGizm0greml1n Posts: 7
    What have you been smoking dude? Damn
  • Ha...the original post was August 2018 and I’m just now reading all these damn replies. LOL...I never come to forums. Honestly, I completely forgot all about it until now.

Anyway, I agree that it was a stupid mistake, but Gambit and AA were directly next to each other and I just clicked the wrong one. Since they both used Mutant ISO, I didn’t notice the mistake until it it was way too late. Dumb, dumb, dumb mistake. Oh well, it’s never happened again.

Also, luckily, 4* Cats are coming much easier these days, so even if I did do something that stupid again, it wouldn’t that big of a deal.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Hello HashTeamSpidey,

We are very sorry to hear that but we cannot refund used consumable items. Once an item is used in the game it is not possible to recover it.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

All the best,

Porkchop

This is a strange reply, I've had people told me that they have been able to lodge a support ticket and get mistakes like these overturn.

So to have a Kabam staff say this is very odd to say the least.
  • JF79JF79 Posts: 2

Hello HashTeamSpidey,

We are very sorry to hear that but we cannot refund used consumable items. Once an item is used in the game it is not possible to recover it.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

All the best,

Porkchop

Ok well is there anything that can be done in Alliance War rewarding individual war rewards to players at MVP1,2,&3. The reason I say this is due to recently I was awarded MVP 1 in a war and literally the only thing I did was select to join it, that's all!!!. I looked at the war overview and seen why I was rewarded that and it's really unfair to all the other guys that actually battled and participated. Then that made me curious so I went thru every individual war overview for the season and seen that a certain individual has been awarded MVP 1 every single war soley based on exploration only and every war they had 0- defender kills and 0- attacker kills but explored a lil further than anyone else. I can understand 0-Attacker kills but that is fairly easy to have if u place all your defenders at the very end of the map so unless it's explored 100 % you'll never get beat and the system count's the exploration of tiles that's already been explored by other teammates and then when u get to an unexplored part u can use your 5 energy to make it to the next defender but never fight him and truly earn all that exploration. So they win MVP 1,2,3 and are rewarded Better than ones that's put in the work by winning/losing the battles on those tiles. It's really unfair not to mention better rewards for really doing nothing helps them boost their individual summoner profile easier and quicker than some that's actually battling and earning there exploration. There has to be something put into place for this to prevent it and make rewarding and game play more fair for all. Thanks
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Go to support anyway, I accidentally used the wrong rank up gem on a champion (2016 not 2015) and they refunded me the item
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    I've had rewinds on accidentally used awakening gems or rank up gems, but never for a rank up using catalysts. My 5yo son used a generic 4* AG and ranked up 4* Magneto to R4. I got the AG back but not the catalysts for the rank up.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I accidentally r3d my iron man when trying to do iwim about 2 years ago( when t4c were actually slow to come by- not in my overflow like these days ) and support said no we can’t because of gold and iso... too difficult. So I said I just want the cats back and they did it