**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Poll: Who Did You Pull From Your 5* Cinematic Crystal (Part 1)

13»

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Wasp
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    I dupped my ultron

And just pulled killmonger on second account
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Loki
    RIP 367rzo4m5x5y.png
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I see Iron Patriot is taking the lead... Not surprising :tongue:
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I noticed you forgot wasp. That's who I got.
    I noticed you forgot wasp. That's who I got.

If you check the link I posted in the original post it will take you to an identical thread with the rest of the champions in the cinematic crystal.
  • RumHamRumHam Posts: 20
    Hulk
    Got hulk... (1st post)
    And from the shards I got ultron ... hehe
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Loki
    Could’ve been a lot worse, free six star shards and a decent LOL option duped soooo
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    edited August 2018
    Hulk
    I got a Hulk... I know I should be happy because there are much worse champions in that crystal. The thing that sucks is that I was in between Killmonger and Stark Spiderman. Then from my Legendary Crystal I was in between a 5* Hawkeye(would have duped him) and a 5* Iron Man IW
  • Buckylives2_0Buckylives2_0 Posts: 32
    Hulk
    Hulk
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Iron Man
    Og Iron Man. Then 4* IP from the "legendary" cinematic crystal.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Ultron
    Ultron :/
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Told my alliance mates "No one or I better pull an Iron Patriot", got 5* Iron Patriot from Epic difficulty..
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    edited August 2018
    You need more options in your poll...

In any case, I pulled the mighty yellow jacket.

Just realised there's a 2nd thread to this poll, can we only have a few options in each poll then 🤔🤔
    Grufty wrote: »
    You need more options in your poll...

In any case, I pulled the mighty yellow jacket.

Just realised there's a 2nd thread to this poll, can we only have a few options in each poll then 🤔🤔

Yep, only ten options allowed per poll, so I split it up, 9 on this one 9 on the other one.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited August 2018
    Thanks @Werewrym for making this post, i had a great time reading it and feel that my pulls and some of my alliance mate was not all that bad.

Also people should really be reading the posts instead of just go straight to vote then complain about options being missing. The number of comments OP made to clarify is almost as many as the number of other comments already.
    Thanks @Werewrym for making this post, i had a great time reading it and feel that my pulls and some of my alliance mate was not all that bad.

Also people should really be reading the posts instead of just go straight to vote then complain about options being missing. The number of comments OP made to clarify is almost as many as the number of other comments already.

Thank you! Finally someone who understands... I like this guy... He actually read my post before complaining to me that I missed an option.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    HE
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Ultron
    I pulled Ultron. Ok with it, but not happy. I did pull a 5* Killmonger from my legendary crystal though.
  • Iron Patriot
    okxc7gs8bjfs.png
    Yeah this sucked but
    h4957hds9xat.png

• Iron Patriot
    VTA92 wrote: »
    I actually pulled 5* Iron Patriot from both crystals.... RIP

• Iron Patriot
    I did not want to believe that I would complete that event to pull the bullcrap 4*& 5* Iron Patriots totally useless **** champs!!! ;€
  • ShizMacMayneShizMacMayne Posts: 6
    You forgot to add Kilmonger as choice
  • RebugRebug Posts: 12
    Captain America
    Got my 3rd captain america. Fyi got hawkeye on the 4 star
  • Itslit23Itslit23 Posts: 5
    Where's wasp? I got her twice
  • BlaZeNBlaZeN Posts: 15
    Iron Patriot
    I pulled 5* IP from both crystals :(
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Captain America
    Was hoping for the best....ended up duping my Cap. Not excited or disappointed. I think this game has made me numb!