**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star to r4

I’m a couple of t4 basics away from my first rank 4 5 star champ.

I was just looking for some advice on whether hulk or ultron would be the best option. They are both unduped and I’m looking for some on to help with becoming uncollected.

I’ve attached a picture of my top champions and thanks in advance for the advice.

Comments

• Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    4zogp6pef0fp.png
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What about medusa? You should r4 her if you can. If not hulk would be a good option for collector
    I’ve just used all my cosmic t4 to take her to rank 3, I only pulled her from a 5 star crystal yesterday. It will be a while before I’ve got the cosmic t4 again other wise she would have been first choice
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Then you should go for hulk. Though ultron will be helpful with bleed and poison nodes(if any)
  • I'd save the t2a. Hulk and ultron can do what they need to at r3 imo. You can become uncollected with what you have now and t2a (tho it's becoming less rare) is precious. Too many of us have rushed because we want the power of an R4... But waiting would have helped us much more in the long run. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    IMO, go Ultron, Hulk really needs his sig
    Thanks for the advice. I’m at my limit for t2a storage and we get 1 in the log in calender in a couple of days then I’m only a few hundered fragments from forming another one. I don’t want to be in a situation where I lose these With them being so hard to get.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Medusa all the way, act 5 killer
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    You honestly have more than enough high level roster to beat 5.2.6 haha. i used my 4* 4/40 duped hulk with thor rag synergy as main damage dealer. It took 1 team revive and maybe 8 solo revives