**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Comments like that, and you blame ME for people not listening.

The simple fact that you completely refused to answer if you were effected by the phone burnout totally discredits you from having an opinion on any of this. You are speaking from a place of absolutely No experience and therefore cannot have Anything to add to this topic. Instead of answering you diverted. And I believe we all know why.

The Thread is about Summoner Appreciation. Not who was and was not affected by the overheating. Consequently, everyone is receiving the same thing. There have already been a number of debates on who was and was not affected, and a number of points have been made on both sides. Nevertheless, here we are discussing what everyone receives. It's a discussion, open to everyone. Nice try.

So why should you an other get this "appreciation" week then this is infact compensation for all of us who had their phones damaged aan lost out on weeks of rewards. Mods have said this is compensation.
  • Swayam18Swayam18 Posts: 23
    I deleted the game and re-installed it , but still no gift package .
    I had already claimed the Summoner Appreciation Crystal but the Gift Package was not there .
    When are we going to get that ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    So how do you propose they do that? How much is enough?

They could have offered it to iOS only, but Android Users would have had an uproar. Given the fact that Alliances were affected as well, that wouldn't have gone over.
    They could have individually calculated what someone used and/or lost and given that, but it would be months before anyone got anything, given everything else going on that needs attention as well.
    They could have given Packages based on Prestige, but we saw how THAT went over in the past. Besides that, it's for everyone, and anything less than equal would have caused more problems.
    They could have calculated the highest value and given that to everyone, but then you end up giving some much more than they can use and/or earn, and inevitably people will complain that others got the most valuable Resources for nothing.
    You could have calculated what people potentially could have earned in all areas, but that's not fair either, considering some areas must be earned based on how well people do. Not owed as a given.
    Believe it or not, there is value to everything given. It's not 6* Shards and T2A. It still has a value. All of it adds up. Some are acting as if they're giving nothing, and that's not the case. This whole Quid Pro Quo ideal is not realistic in mass numbers.
    Then there's the fact that some just won't settle with anything because they're carrying resentments about everything that has gone wrong.
    It's not as simple as just, DO MORE.
    How do so many people not understand the customer-vendor relationship? People do spend money on this game. Those people expect a certain value in quality and stability with those purchases. When that quality standard isn’t met, habitually, it affects recent purchases and it also affects the desire to make future purchases. Compensation should bridge the gap between reasonable product expectations and product shortfalls. This is of course not to mention all the people who had actual device and battery losses, who I hope are addressing that privately with Kabam and Netmarble, because they absolutely should be held accountable for losses.

• MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Haven't been on in a while. Is there compensation coming for bugs n phones? Or is it just this crappy appreciation week thing.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Now that I got to see the compensation as it was finally offered to me i am even more shocked at just how poor it was. In regular outage events in years past more than this would have been given out just for a couple of emergency maintenance events. Now less is given and the value is depreciated since then too.

Just sad what has happened with the game and company.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    i have to say the halls of healing and summoner crystals are actually quite good
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    The Summoner Appreciation notification remains unread in mail box along with the SA gift crystals that come every 7 hours. I get it's a small thing and makes no difference, it's the principle of the matter.
    Whether or not being principal about it, the seven hour crystals are far from bad.
    You have noone but yourself by ignoring them altogether.

Not saying you’re wrong for sticking to your principals, I just think in the long run, disregarding it will hurt noone but yourself. I like the seven hour crystals, nice stuff in them.
  • The rewards packages should have at least been scaled according to length of patronage to the game ... your hours of playtime.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I’ve pulled 1000 more 5* shards from those crystals so far.
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Myselfandi wrote: »
    Haven't been on in a while. Is there compensation coming for bugs n phones? Or is it just this crappy appreciation week thing.

Just this crappy "appreciation". Thats it. Wonderful, huh?
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I agree on the 7 hour crystals. There are some stinkers in there, single low level alliance pots, but most of it is surprisingly quite appreciated. It would have been a big step in the right direction, but leaving adequate appreciation/compensation up to RNG, with the chance of getting trash is subpar. If they would have combined all 5 bundles and given us that, plus the extra boosts and halls of healing, and removed the small amount of trash from the crystals I would have been satisfied and shut my long winded mouth.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I agree on the 7 hour crystals. There are some stinkers in there, single low level alliance pots, but most of it is surprisingly quite appreciated. It would have been a big step in the right direction, but leaving adequate appreciation/compensation up to RNG, with the chance of getting trash is subpar. If they would have combined all 5 bundles and given us that, plus the extra boosts and halls of healing, and removed the small amount of trash from the crystals I would have been satisfied and shut my long winded mouth.

The crystals are great I’ve already gotten a 25% health boost and lvl 2 team revive
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    2 Fridays ago, rank 11 among iOS games
    Last Friday 14
    This Friday 37
    hmm wonder why...
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Where do you find that info, I’m curious to see now @Iksdjvan
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Iksdjvan wrote: »
    2 Fridays ago, rank 11 among iOS games
    Last Friday 14
    This Friday 37
    hmm wonder why...

Yeah this was just poor all around
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Given all that has occurred within the game and the poor treatment of the players, I anticipate it’s going to continue to drop. That would be well deserved at this point.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Is today's 3500 unit offer considered "customer appreciation "? Seems more like "customer kick in the teeth". I'm not sure I'd pay $50 worth of units for that, let alone $120. Simply foolish. Please, just stop.
    I just heard Halls of Healing is only every other day. Is that true? Holy S, if it is, this "appreciation" is even nore of a slap in the face than I thought.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Player909 wrote: »
    I just heard Halls of Healing is only every other day. Is that true? Holy S, if it is, this "appreciation" is even nore of a slap in the face than I thought.

It was clearly stated in the announcement. And yeah it's stupid
    I missed it but i didnt comb over ever little detail. Just saw the main points and saw it was bs for the most part. I cant believe this company is this tone deaf. I get that they need to make money but this entire fiasco has been insulting to a fan base that is (was?) pretty loyal. I gave up after 12.0 for a while but missed it so came back. even with the ups and downs, ive enjoyed it but now its just gotten to be too much. Ive neber seen a gaming company so out of touch.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Summoner Appreciation is not something done annually. It's come up every year, at different times. It's not something that can be expected. Nor is there any kind of mandatory norm for what is entailed.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Summoner Appreciation is not something done annually. It's come up every year, at different times. It's not something that can be expected. Nor is there any kind of mandatory norm for what is entailed.

They seem to have been trying to kill two bird with one stone in arranging this appreciation event, because it is also serving as compensation... Only instead of using a stone to try to kill said birds they are using cotton balls.
This discussion has been closed.