**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which to Rank Up?

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
I was wondering what would be the best option for a Rank Up. I got all of them very recently, so they're only at R1 going to R2

Which to Rank Up? 33 votes

4* Yondu duped
6%
ekrem_ozdemirSamar_1092 2 votes
4* Stark Spidey Unduped
93%
MrLalowSuperman69SpeedbumpchunkybDarkrider05ShadeZeroSuperSam57Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756Aanthotufan_1974MalanNinjaFistoTrollllolllloBahamutXFA_Rebooted85_widerecieverNamelezMaldroit2JayCee 31 votes
4* Red Skull Unduped
0%

Comments

• WalletWallet Posts: 29
    4* Stark Spidey Unduped
    Why is this even a question? It’s like asking who you should rank up out of BPCW, Falcon and Blade.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    4* Stark Spidey Unduped
    Honestly people think if u have Sparky u win the game... Not exactly true... If u can build Poise then go with Starky if not go with Yondu
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yeah, I'm probably gonna go with Yondu, he has awesome bleed, and you can build it up quickly if you have the chance to spam his Heavy attack. With Sparky, I just try my best to keep a stun going.....

....it never works....

You're using sparky wrong bro