**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect of chaos not working correctly in infinity dungeons

So, I just had a level 7 dungeon run where, in the 3rd room, I fought Dormammu with aspect of chaos. This effect reads that every so often the players switch health meters. That is exactly how this effect has worked in the past, but this time, each time it would trigger and we would "switch" health meters, it was really that we would both reset to whoever had the most health...so I'd beat him down to 2% health, and then it would trigger and we'd both be back up to 98%. I let him beat me down to under 10% health, and it would trigger, and we were both back to 75%...

I kept alternating tactics, letting him beat me down while I had his health bar, or me beating him down while he had his own health meter...either way, we were both resetting back to whoever had the most health when the effect ended...

Comments

• MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    I was just playing uncollected 3.1 right side path C and Aspect of Chaos did the opposite. I beat them down to half, we switch and I stall for 4seconds. When it switched back, we both went down to half. @Kabam Vydious it’s broken. Please have a look. I’ll try to get a vid for you.

Muzz~
  • The node is broken in the labs as well. After the health switches back, the enemy heals up to almost full and sometimes all the way