**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Cinn wrote: »
    Once again i encourage everyone to ignore those seeking attention and to push their own opinion on others. You can not argue with someone set in their own opinion and it’s not worth it. This forum post may not change the outcome of what occurred but, by continuing the conversation going, it does keep it up towards the top of forums so, new players and players reading can keep it fresh in their minds.

It would be nice if it was fresh in Kabam's mind... Unfortunately we all know that won't happen if they can ignore us for as long as they did already.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    @Werewrym agreed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Summoner Appreciation is not something done annually. It's come up every year, at different times. It's not something that can be expected. Nor is there any kind of mandatory norm for what is entailed.

They seem to have been trying to kill two bird with one stone in arranging this appreciation event, because it is also serving as compensation... Only instead of using a stone to try to kill said birds they are using cotton balls.

Summoner Appreciation is not a mandatory thing. It's come up at different times, for different reasons. It's not as if it's owed annually. It can come up after a major issue, as in 12.0, or it can come up for no reason at all. It's really their call. It's not an annual thing that comes up at the same time and must include essential parts and be separate from any other reparations that are made. That's been determined by the Players.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Werewrym I’d be willing to bet they have read all or most of this. Or at least skimmed through the highlights to gauge interest in the topic. Not ignoring it but also not interacting, because they probably can’t at this point. Unless something new develops, things get out of hand, or someone asks a new, legitimate question that needs to be addressed.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Flagging someone doesn’t make it untrue
    Yeah I'm not the one that Flagged you. I could, mind you. It's not appropriate. However, I'm opting to ignore the passive-aggressive jabs.
  • UndeadUndead Posts: 27
    I mean you lucky summoners who don't have the overheating issues will be able to get far more compensation than I will be able to get.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    was the healing quest only for one day, i no longer see it
    was the healing quest only for one day, i no longer see it

It's for every other day. I missed it in the Email too. Tomorrow.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Just here to post again that I am less than satisfied. Really stoked on the level 2 alliance potions from the crystal /s. Essentially it's like there is no event/appreciation going on. They could have actually done a week long calendar to at least make it engaging. Why bother. This sucks
    There isn't supposed to be a Calendar. There's nothing in the Announcement about it. Once again, just because something came in a different Appreciation Event doesn't mean it's a regular occurrence.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    As another form of light protest, I’m going to stop opening featured 5* crystals. As much as it pains me to miss out on a decent chance at imiw or proxima, I want to get every ounce of value I can out of my shards and give nothing extra back. Anyone else gonna jump on the train?

Add in a refusal to spend anymore money towards the game, then yeah I can jump on that train.
    What precedent? People are acting as if Summoner Appreciation is a given. There is no precedent on giving it. It's not owed to us every year. It's not a regualrly-mandated Event that MUST be the same and/or include the same things as previously. No one stops to take into account the other things being given at the time it comes, just that it's not enough, and it doesn't compare to the previous one. The wants are insatiable.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @FR33_HUG5 I started that policy months ago. Not a penny.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Good Lord -- this thread is still going?
This discussion has been closed.