**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champ did you get from epic gwenpool goes to movies 5* crystal?

Well thanks kabam I got a Hawkeye :) that was so amazing I cried in jubilation :). Thank you .. thank you.. NOT!

Comments

• TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    edited August 2018
    Well he is. But not when he's a duped at 4* and one you don't use much . :) I just opened the 15 thousand 5* crystal. The featured one as they call it.. what do I draw?
    a juggs which I could have drawn at 10k crystal as well. What mean is they need to demark the efforts by having separate set of champs in each crystal if you are asking people to put in extra effort. It's not funny after playing for nearly three years you still keep pulling basic champs and not new ones.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I got Starlord from the sole 5 star crystal and eneded up pulling a Killmonger 5 star from the 4/5 star crystal
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hawkeye is good and very underrated, it's just his pi and prestige is extremely low which causes some people to overlook him.

As for who I got, I pulled a mordo on my main and a yellowjacket on my alt so I'm fairly happy with the result.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I got Thor Rags. I just plan to keep him as a vanity champ, as I already have GP.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ultron
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    i got my killmonger awakened
  • Vladislas22Vladislas22 Posts: 24
    Duped my Hawkeye.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Well thanks kabam I got a Hawkeye :) that was so amazing I cried in jubilation :). Thank you .. thank you.. NOT!

I got Hawkeye as well and am very happy. No sarcasm and I ain’t no noob either
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I got an ultron dup on my main account and killmonger on second account
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I couldn’t do epic so my legendary one was a waste of time since it gave me a war machine dupe
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I got the best champion in the game 5* Iron Patriot, but I pulled 4* Killmonger whom I awakened, duped 4* OG Cap and YJ, and got 4* Ultron so pretty happy with this event
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Awakened my 5* Iron Patriot, 4* war machine & 4* loki from the others thanks kabam!
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    edited September 2018
    I got a 5 star Stark Spidey and that was my first time duping him so I was very lucky and happy.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    OG cap
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    t9s8le7ufbnz.jpg
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I duped thor rags on main and pulled yellow jacket on my second account,
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Spider-Man (Symbiote) ...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Duped my YJ. yay!
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited September 2018
    4* Wasp twice, from the Ultimate cinematic and the legendary crystal, 4* Thor Rag from 4* cinematic, 5* KM from the 5* cinematic crystals. Good, but could have been better since i wanted a StarkSpidey most.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    omg these kids, hawkeye is one of my top 3 fauvorite champions

i pulled iron patriot in that crystal, suck it up n00b
  • GlodeyGlodey Posts: 20
    I got infinity man
  • Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    I got 5* iron patriot and everything else was trash also so be happy you got Hawkeye I really felt like I got b**tf****d with this event
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Duped sl. Never goin past r3 for a long time
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I GOT THE Hulk and im Very Happy
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Mr_E wrote: »
    I got Starlord from the sole 5 star crystal and eneded up pulling a Killmonger 5 star from the 4/5 star crystal

Thats same as mine 🤔🤔
  • 5* Starky, 5* Killm & 5* Civil W ~ I was happy