**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Unstoppable Colosus?

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 734 ★★★
Does any one know if they are planning to add 6* USC to the loyalty store?

Comments

• Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    I personally would doubt it but I have no idea
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Honestly... We'll probably see one next year. Around this time.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Bump.
    Been a while so i figured id see if anyone has an update
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I'd love to see them add both a 6 star Punisher & a 6 star Unstoppable Collosus. I'm surprised they haven't yet.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    The amount of loyalty needed for a 6* UC won't be worth it. Even if you have a lot of loyalty now the only way to get it is 1K per day plus war. If you keep moving up you will get to a point where higher AQ maps require loyalty donations and boosts for war. A garbage champ isn't worth it even for arena points. Especially when you consider how bad he is unduped...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I hope not.

MCoC is often described as a resource-gathering game, and the point of gathering resources is to be able to use them eventually on something of value.

The value proposition for a 6* UC (unawakened) and the likely loyalty cost (well in excess of 1.5M I would guess) is horrifically disproportionate. I’ve been unable to justify buying 2 5* UCs with my loyalty, which sits again around 1.5M after investing in other things.

In my opinion, a hard to get trophy in game should be very valuable, and champs like Punisher, UC, Kang really aren’t.

Dr. Zola
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 734 ★★★
    The reason i ask is because i have around 1.8mil after donations for AQ and i dont want to buy another 5* so the next logical thing would be the 6*
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Punisher can be decent, I do agree that kang thanos and unstoppable colossus especially are a bit lacking
    DrZola wrote: »
    I hope not.

MCoC is often described as a resource-gathering game, and the point of gathering resources is to be able to use them eventually on something of value.

The value proposition for a 6* UC (unawakened) and the likely loyalty cost (well in excess of 1.5M I would guess) is horrifically disproportionate. I’ve been unable to justify buying 2 5* UCs with my loyalty, which sits again around 1.5M after investing in other things.

In my opinion, a hard to get trophy in game should be very valuable, and champs like Punisher, UC, Kang really aren’t.

Dr. Zola

• KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Don't give Kabam any ideas. It is bad already.