**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do i level up quickly for gwenpool lvl 40

I am finished act 3 yesterday and i have ten energy refills and 700 units and exp boosts, pls give me advice i only have a few days!!!
help!!!

Comments

• Use the xp boosts and run through act 3 and 4 as many times as you can. Thats what I did and it worked! Hope you don’t have too many levels to go up, and i wish you luck!
  • kingbkingb Posts: 84
    i need 6 more
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    kingb wrote: »
    i need 6 more

You don’t need 5 stars early
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Do act 4 with xp boost and use lots and lots of energy refills
    ok ok ok ok should i wait for energy reduction?
    i am not early gaame i dont think?
    i have 15 4 stars and some 4/40s
  • FlashingfistFlashingfist Posts: 4
    No don't wait for energy reduction, do 1 quest everyday, use your energy smartly
    ok should i use energy refills????
  • FlashingfistFlashingfist Posts: 4
    No use your energy refills when the energy reduction starts

ok i will i need to finish event quest first! should i do that or just try to level up asap and then get 7.5k shards from gwnepool
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Monthly event quests are the worst quests for exp. I wouldn’t do them if you want to level up quick.
    but im so close to exploration just a few more
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Repeat first symbioid in 3.4.5 story quest. Boring and tedious but best xp/energy
    ok thanks and than do i leave or what? or do i have to finish the quest
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    ok thanks and than do i leave or what? or do i have to finish the quest

You just fight the first mystic one on the right, leave, and do it again. Helps to have an xp boost up too if you have one. Like I said it’s tedious but the best bang for your buck.
    ok thankss bro! how many times do i do it until i get to lvl 40
    You just fight the first mystic one on the right, leave, and do it again. Helps to have an xp boost up too if you have one. Like I said it’s tedious but the best bang for your buck.
    ok thankss bro! how many times do i do it until i get to lvl 40

oh cool
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    You still got 15
    yes
    I am finished act 3 yesterday and i have ten energy refills and 700 units and exp boosts, pls give me advice i only have a few days!!!
    help!!!
    any tips on how to level up?
    i really want those shards and that crystal people thanks
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I went from level 35 to 40 in 2 days using 50% XP boosts and energy refills in act 4 on my second account just so I could run epic.

I have 7 4*, 2 at 4/40 the rest at 1/10.
    I only have 2 3* at 4/40 the rest are mostly rank 1.

Act 4 is definitely the best way to go, you can finish EQ too, there's plenty of time left
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    The event is running for 15 more days..

Work arena for as many units as you can get..

Save your energy refills for when the energy cost drops..

At the same time the energy drops you get a 20% boost to xp from summoner appreciation..

Use boosts 50% or 40% depending on what you have..

Something to also concider: There's an xp boost mastery it'll cost you 150 units to max the second one (one stony to open it a few units each level) max gives you 20% xp boost..
    (Personally I'd say spending the 150 units on refills would be better then using the mastery)

Play act 4 make sure you got plenty of time before activating your xp boost last thing you want to do is put a boost on play for 5 mins then have to go out or do something as that's a waste of a boost..

Good luck with it mate :-)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Pop some xp, wait for sa event, and grind some act 4
    Any body help me, do i start act 4 now with natural energy orjust wait for SA event
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    @kingb Don't bother with the monthly event quest right now, the experience per energy is terrible. Get as far into Act 4 as you can. Don't use energy refills or experience boosts right now, the Summoner Appreciation week will start in 12 hours and your refills will go farther once it's live, and there will be a global 20% experience boost that should stack with your regular boosts, so you'll get even more out of them. Use your natural energy to do Act 4 now though anyway, there's no sense wasting it. Also, once you're in the quests, don't worry too much about whether you can actually finish the map. If you get to a map you just can't finish, start exploring the one before it.

It sounds like you just need to get from level 34 to 40. Act 4 gives a lot of XP, so it shouldn't take you very long to level up 6 times. Gwenpool goes for another week and a half, so you should have enough time. If you do run low on time, just focus on getting through Epic and then work your way down. The fights in Epic are incredibly easy and if you have a few 4/40 4*s you'll be fine. Honestly you could probably do it with 2/20s.
    hi guys i finsihed actfour and im only lvl 39 what do i do
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Logical answer is start act 5 or get stronger by doing alliance stuff in the meantime.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    To gain levels, do monthly EQ too. As much as you can every day.