**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3900 prestige Player looking for an AQ-focused Alliance

Im looking for an AQ-focused alliance that do map 4/3 (maybe a map 2 between them), AW-relaxed and not stressed out over AW. Will join when this AW season ends.

I log in 4-5 times per day, not any specific time but will always get AQ-AW done.
Currently an officer of a newbie-friendly alliance, im looking for a new home to progress faster. I can communicate well with others as well as follow leader/officers assignment.
4cf45ct5tpmb.png
My priority in the game is: AQ (always reaching the 8mil points threshold), questing generally, arena grinding, then AW.

My events average scores:
SA: 12-15k
Arena wins: 15-20k
Item use: 3k

Have line and can use other apps to communicate if needed.
Contact me in line: Nickname207
Or in game: NickName207

Comments

• GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    Nickname207,

I couldn't find you on LINE and I typed your name as is. Anyhow, I sent a request in game. I believe my alliance can suit your needs. We used to do Map 2 (2x5), now gearing towards Map 3 only when not in attack phase in AW, otherwise back to Map 2. We don't stress over AW, as we made a comeback after a series of AW losses. I'm probably the only one that stresses lol.

Currently we're Bronze 3 looking to advance into at least Silver 1 by the end of Season 3. Nice stats as we're looking for participation and are always trying to hit alliance milestones. We're a chill but active alliance and requires LINE.

If interested send my leader (ebonhand) or myself (ARGaming86) a message on LINE. More details here.

Our stats if you're wondering are:

Bronze 3 - 3,958,450 (3.9 MIL) - 1,061 AW Rating
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    Hey, I have sent a request in game. Do check us out. We do map 2 but will do higher maps once the next AQ season starts. Silver 2 - 4 mil - 913 AW Rating. My ign - the_purple_lightning
  • Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    We are a perfect fit...
    Going to run staggered maps in AQ under the new system (2xmap5+1xmap3) and 2 BG wars.
    If interested in checking us out my IGN is medic10617
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Got your add on LINE. If patient enough to wait for a spot I’m sure one will open up probably within a week or two and will be worth the wait. Thanks.

gyk5xtezpmdo.png
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Line app kapsdan1 same with in game if you still looking