**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down?

2»

Comments

• mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    **** server
  • Time to higher competent coders that know what their doing.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    r5o6nea4krh6.jpeg
  • Yes. It's down and happen at the most important time of war season. Coincidence?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    seems up right now
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    They should replace the loading screen with a slideshow. To make it more interesting.

Imo it would be even more worse for kabam's hamster server
    mmm i was in a dungeon, i think the time wasn't up yet... but now it seems like i never started it
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    023k0aojo9qd.png
    uudkpsf5a6bz.gif
    ok, seems like it is going down again. I recommend to call it a night
    If the servers are not stable, they shouldn't have a feature like dungeons (or at least, do not put a timer on it).
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Mines back
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    I feel so appreciated right now.

Kabam are amazing as a company and nobody should ever claim otherwise.....

This was my fault for my lack of skill. I need to learn to evade emergency maintenance.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Picture didn’t load but I just finished Lab Ultron...might legit hurt someone.
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    nt29tp6ng8fv.png
    zmdw8kfy71xh.png
  • Me too, right after I used a boost.
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    Kabam I need my rewards
    SKOutsider wrote: »
    This was my fault for my lack of skill. I need to learn to evade emergency maintenance.

Apparently I actually managed to do just that today...
    Went in for quick energy use in AW and AQ (AQ on two accounts), put the ipad away and then Line questions popped about the game being down. Dodged a 50% penalty there..
  • MrLalowMrLalow Posts: 19
    Why they keep doing that? Yesterday i lose dungeon fight because of this thing , today again. At least disable dungeons before.
    MrLalow wrote: »
    Why they keep doing that? Yesterday i lose dungeon fight because of this thing , today again. At least disable dungeons before.
    You do realise that the concept of 'emergency' means they are as blindsided as you right?
    Pretty hard to plan a crash ahead of time...
  • vue7ot81p9cu.png
    c8y0v8huhydk.png

Any way you can help out kabaam and reset my hulk, Stark spidey, and Ultron? Complete waste 260 points and my 5* out of action
  • MrLalowMrLalow Posts: 19
    Bapoi wrote: »
    You do realise that the concept of 'emergency' means they are as blindsided as you right?

Well, I understand, emergency, but where they have the servers? In the middle of a crowded highway at afternoon or in a car who fall from a bridge?
    Bapoi wrote: »

Well, I understand, emergency, but where they have the servers? In the middle of a crowded highway at afternoon or in a car who fall from a bridge?

Google Cloud services apparently. Crowded highway in that sense is fair comparison, if Google's having issues for whatever reason, congestion occurs, right up to complete jams..