**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs Unavailable in higher tiers

Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
BW, Thor, SW, Wolverine, War Machine and Who else? Oh Yeah Doc Strange, who is subpar btw (I wanna say s**ks but yunno these mods will hunt me down :cold_sweat: ).
I simply cannot understand why they're not available as 5/6-Stars. They're not even remotely overpowered (not counting SW of course but come on there are SL and Blade and Spark who hit like one man armies).

As the game is right now, 4-stars are ultimately extinct and as far as Endgame content goes, I mean come on they are hardly viable. The only reason they're ranked these days are for unique synergy and even then, these ones listed above have no such usefulness.

Kabam please make these champs available as 5/6-Stars.. except maybe War Machine. Yuck. :(

While some wouldn't mind their unavailability because of the topic of usefulness, these are champs in the game. Why are they being left behind?? Not that BW, Thor and SW would be useless in anyway.. So why leave them behind?

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    joe fixit
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    abomination
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Electro
  • BboyTurokBboyTurok Posts: 12
    edited August 2018
    Wolverine definitely needs to be a 5 star.
  • BboyTurokBboyTurok Posts: 12
    Wolverine, Thor and Gamora.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    BboyTurok wrote: »

It has been stated many times in the past that Wolverine will never be a 5 star champion. His signature skill would break the game if it wasn’t capped as it is for a 4*.

The same would apply for Scarlet Witch.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    BboyTurok wrote: »

Just think for a moment about exactly how much health wolverine would be healing. Done? Good. We don't need to continue the conversation then.
    BW as a 5* or higher would break the game as is. She would be her 12.0 counterpart at max Sig.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Thor would deal to much damage even after his nerf. There are bot many shock immune champs for electro, and his shock as a max 5* would be absurd. Abomination is already a pretty dope defender. If you don't have poison immune, you may as well quit that fight. Joe Fixit and War machine have special 3's that have a potential to deal insane damage.
    SW. The queen of the contest.
    As a Sig 200 maxed 6* champion. I'd come to believe that her L2 with hell knows how many cruelty and fury she could stack at sig 200. We'd probably have 1M+ crits on our hands. Do tell me why is that not overpowered.
    I agree on the champs like Dr. Strange. Gamora and OG DD should be 5* champs. It's really odd that those 2 aren't since they're a 6*.

Awakened Thor post nerf doesn’t do as much damage as sparky or star lord so why can’t he be a 5 star he won’t break the game
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    joe fixit
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    abomination
    Electro

These guys too.
    BW as a 5* or higher would break the game as is. She would be her 12.0 counterpart at max Sig.

How exactly would BW break the game? All she has is Ability accuracy reduction which about 40% of the entire roster of champs are throwing around these days.. Blade has that and some crazy damage on top and he hasn't exactly broken the game, so how would she?
    Thor would deal to much damage even after his nerf. There are bot many shock immune champs for electro, and his shock as a max 5* would be absurd. Abomination is already a pretty dope defender. If you don't have poison immune, you may as well quit that fight. Joe Fixit and War machine have special 3's that have a potential to deal insane damage.
    SW. The queen of the contest.
    As a Sig 200 maxed 6* champion. I'd come to believe that her L2 with hell knows how many cruelty and fury she could stack at sig 200. We'd probably have 1M+ crits on our hands. Do tell me why is that not overpowered.
    I agree on the champs like Dr. Strange. Gamora and OG DD should be 5* champs. It's really odd that those 2 aren't since they're a 6*.

OG Thor only has the best Armor Break there is and that's where his dmg comes from.. Even then, I can't see a 5* Thor out-damaging a 5* Sparky. SW will legit be a machine of destruction but once again have you seen SL or Sparky or Corvus or Proxima even? Electro will be great as a maxed 5* but it's not like there aren't champs that can counter him. Honestly there's no reason for them not to be available in higher tiers.
    Wolverine should definitely have a 5/6-Star.
    Black Widows AAR would be high enough at Sig 200 to be her old self. That was not difficult.
    And where did you get from me saying that Thor deals shock damage lmao? And yeah pretty sure i have seen all the god tiers. I know i have to because I'm not asking for **** that will never happen.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Why is Gamora....

Not a 5*
    Black Widows AAR would be high enough at Sig 200 to be her old self. That was not difficult.
    And where did you get from me saying that Thor deals shock damage lmao? And yeah pretty sure i have seen all the god tiers. I know i have to because I'm not asking for **** that will never happen.

Pfft. Please read my reply again. Also not all 5* Sig scales like Hyperion's and so on. Some are quite similar to their 4* Counterparts like AA for instance or Sentry and so on and forth. It's up to Kabam to find a way to "burn that bridge" if the time comes.

I honestly don't understand why you're against the whole thing when there are already champs that do what they do and you say "break the game". If these champs are part of the game, they need to have 5* or 6* Versions. That simple

Also your point about Joe Fixit and WM.. :D have you seen Domino's SP3? The DoT that follows when her unique synergy is on? If their SP3s are their redeeming quality, then by all means that's great. Abom would make an even better defender as a 5* would he not?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Ms marvel aint a 5*
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Ms marvel aint a 5*
    That entirely depends on the definition of Ms. Marvel... My Kamala would like a word..

It is also really not needed, seeing how CM is pretty much the same champ with less of a skimpy outfit.

Bapoi wrote: »
    Ms marvel aint a 5*
    That entirely depends on the definition of Ms. Marvel... My Kamala would like a word..

It is also really not needed, seeing how CM is pretty much the same champ with less of a skimpy outfit.

Yep true
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Only one that I think might break the game would be Scarlett witch but all the others not at all
    Yeah... I'm not gonna catch up in this stupidity. It's been explained so many times. Next time OP, don't be a whoose. Go search for a thread on this exact topic. Don't waste peoples time.
    edited August 2018
    Yeah... I'm not gonna catch up in this stupidity. It's been explained so many times. Next time OP, don't be a whoose. Go search for a thread on this exact topic. Don't waste peoples time.

Nah you're too stupid not to ignore a "waste of time". You rely on insults when you've been disproved. That itself is the pinnacle of stupidity.
    Neroa65 wrote: »

Nah you're too stupid not to ignore a "waste of time". You rely on insults when you've been disproved. That itself is the pinnacle of stupidity.

Lol "disproved"
    You haven't looked at the other threads yet have you?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    the OP argument might work when reffering to SW, Thor, Wolvie,

but it doesnt work when you talk about Joe Fixit, Abomination, Gamora,

so it certainly is not the reason.

They should be made available, maybe reduce their sig ability strength if need be.

but they should be available.

I, just as many others have asked kabam about this many times before. All they say is "WE DONT HAVE PLANS FOR THAT"
    do not give a reason. will not give a reason.. they just say NO. so as much as i want it to happen it just isnt going to.

mpnfu0aaia0m.png

they say they will reply when they get more info, but they never do.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    As a few people have said, Kabam doesn't have plans for this.

But don't have a go at the OP: Convincing Kabam otherwise is the point of threads like this.

If we stop talking/asking/pleading, then it's definitely never going to happen.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I simply cannot understand anyone being against powerful Champs being added to the game. And if the whole argument from Kabam is as a 5* they would be to powerful then it's well within their power to scale said champs back at the 5* level. It was possible to do this for 12.0 so there's no reason to think it can't be done now. It's just a decision they have made to not do it, period.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    “Too powerful”

Ok cool… cooooool…

Hey guys? Remember Thor? Let’s make him a queen… and also give him, I mean her, bleed damage

Remember scarlet Witch? Let’s make a mutant one that kills players for doing anything

Remember captain AMERICA?! Let’s make him again with more abilities

You know that wolverine guy? Make HIM a woman and give him, HER, even stronger bleed damage AAAAAND crits
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    “Too powerful”

Ok cool… cooooool…

Hey guys? Remember Thor? Let’s make him a queen… and also give him, I mean her, bleed damage

Remember scarlet Witch? Let’s make a mutant one that kills players for doing anything

Remember captain AMERICA?! Let’s make him again with more abilities

You know that wolverine guy? Make HIM a woman and give him, HER, even stronger bleed damage AAAAAND crits

Remember Joe Fixit?Give him pillowhands and make him fly, and be sure that he looks like a very powerful character from the comics.

What about War Machine? Yeah, they have Iron Patriot and mcu says they are the same thing so its ok.

I think there is also some electric guy with recoil damage. Ah, make him out of rocks AAAAND Give him a gun, also give him unstoppable and unblockable