**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should the current Max Summoner level cap be raised?

13»

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I floated the idea of adding Class masteries that require "Class mastery Points" and you'll get like 10 per class with 5 masteries with 5 levels each.

It went reasonably well but ultimately was ignored…
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Mandagar wrote: »
    Reinstag wrote: »
    what happens to the additional XPs you earned? At least make it available to convert to gold or something. And what about the XP boosts?

@Reinstag, that's a very good question. Sadly, I wish there was someone who cares to or is willing to answer that question. I for one would greatly appreciate it if we were given the option to trade or convert the now useless XP boosts for either glory points or double the amount of gold if you were to sell back those same XP boosts. Either give us something worth trading in those XP boosts so that they do not stagnate in our storage or raise the Summoner level cap so that these XP boosts will no longer be completely and utterly useless.

Trade in XP boosts for or convert them to glory points. The trade in/conversion could be:

40% XP boosts = 250 Glory points
    50% XP boosts = 550 Glory points

Trade in XP boosts for additional gold along with gold originally offered if sold. The trade in could be:

40% XP boosts = 1000 Gold (already offered if sold) + 1000 = 2000 Gold total after the milestone SA level 60 has been reached.
    50% XP boosts = 1500 Gold (already offered if sold) + 1500 = 3000 Gold total after the milestone SA level 60 has been reached.

These are just a couple of suggestions that would be nice to see. Me personally. . . I like the idea of converting XP boosts to Glory points.

@Mandagar - yes I wish they will give us that. It is like you are stuck when you reach level 60. Reaching level 60 should be a very important milestone. Also, what happens when they do decide to increase the cap later on. We could have earned XPs already from the time we reached 60.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Every time I see one of these post I say yes!!!!!

I have been level 60 since January of 2016

with all of the new game content It is past time to raise levels
  • bapakhangbapakhang Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Yes! raise the cap to level 65 ;)
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I dont see the point of posts like this at all to be honest. I could start 100+ threads with changes to the game that I want to see, because it makes the game easier for me to play. Unless there is a similar payback for Kabam then I can't see any reason why they would make the changes? Don't say customer care etc. That's not what we are asking for. We are asking the no1 grossing and ranking game (so many many happy customers already it seems) to make changes that benefit us and cost them income. If it was your business would you do that? Again, don't come back with "listen to the customers" because they already do that which is why this mobile game is going into its 4th year next year, plus NO business listens to the customers so much that they make every change requested and lose money on it, not one business ever

That, and the fact that we already have a reply and no changes are planned in the near or medium future. So vote away, but its pointless
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Hey Everybody,

Thank you for the constructive debate on Level Caps. While we do intend to raise the cap in the future, we don't have any plans to do so in the near future. We have said before that all of our content is currently tuned to the Mastery Points and stats that Players currently have, with top end content geared towards the Level 60 summoners.

We also don't currently have any plans to release any more mastery points, since we do want players to have to pick and choose carefully which Masteries they'd like to use, and to create diverse strategies for masteries.

But again, that might change in the future!

Grand Theft Auto Online has infinite user levels with no added strength, resources, login bonus. Just bragging rights and immediately evident experience and dedication to the game. (I'm level 266 so joining crews and random players in-game so I instantly get credibility and respect)
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Mandagar wrote: »
    I think it's about time to raise the Max Summoner level cap.

Shouldn't it be 99 or 200 equivalent to a 4 Star / 5 Star max signature ability?... Max Summoner Ability!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    would be nice to have smth like +10 lvls reachable, even if we wouldn't get more mastery points from reaching them. t5b / t2a 6* crys - a lot of possible rewards, wich would give us some reason to grind for it, it's always joy to get a lvl up
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Thank you for the constructive debate on Level Caps. While we do intend to raise the cap in the future, we don't have any plans to do so in the near future. We have said before that all of our content is currently tuned to the Mastery Points and stats that Players currently have, with top end content geared towards the Level 60 summoners.

We also don't currently have any plans to release any more mastery points, since we do want players to have to pick and choose carefully which Masteries they'd like to use, and to create diverse strategies for masteries.

But again, that might change in the future!

No one ever said you had to introduce more mastery points lol. We need more quest energy and resources. Mainly gold.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    What is random thread resurrection, Alex