**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revised "Who to rank up?" List

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
So, I took the feedback from before, and took into account some new developments. Which of these should be my next move? I'm Uncollected, so looking to finish Act 5, then fully explore it, and aiming to take my first run in LoL.

Revised "Who to rank up?" List 36 votes

5* Taskmaster, Sig 105, to 5/65
11%
XFA_RebootedMitchell35Wozzy101Fooshblalala 4 votes
5* Guillotine, Sig 142, to 5/65
2%
crystaldsmith 1 vote
5* Blade, Unawakened, to 4/55
13%
Jank39CmashcBlaZeNSupremeguy95Ffnmvigyivygyvk_2 5 votes
5* Hulk Ragnarok, Sig 68, to 4/55
0%
5* Spidey Stark Enhanced, Unawakened, to 4/55
55%
adqqedfyvrAppleisgodMrLalowSpeedbumpnameplasVuDahDOKTOROKTOPUSM1k0rinSceptilemaniacxananabananaJayProngsBahamutClydaniaMaldroit2Noob2435ShadowBlade075RockypantherxLordNeoPennmabobramansh 20 votes
5* IMIW, Sig 11, to 4/55
11%
Mets17Ravenrob_33ChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes
5* Ghost Rider, Sig 20, to 4/55
5%
Daredevil222Sycoblast69 2 votes

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Or blade. Just don't 5/65 taskmaster or guillotine
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Sparky for that first LoL run.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    If you can play taskmaster to his full potential definently him. Otherwise bring up sparky or blade
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’ve got mine at 3/45, he’s amazing. Can’t wait for 4/55.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’d love to see some 5/65 taskmaster gameplay
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    I’d love to see some 5/65 taskmaster gameplay
    Look up pdx on YouTube, he’s probably the best taskmaster player out there
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you can play taskmaster to his full potential definently him. Otherwise bring up sparky or blade

Can you elaborate on his "full potential"? He's definitely a champ I'm comfortable with, and I would say I've gotten quite good at maximizing the extra direct damage dealing by utilizing his Exploit Weakness and chaining them together to take advantage his Sig Ability (when fights last long enough). Is that what you were referring to, or am I missing something more for him? Just looking to see if there is more I should work on, as he's not a champ I see a lot of discussion about on the forums.

Can you elaborate on his "full potential"? He's definitely a champ I'm comfortable with, and I would say I've gotten quite good at maximizing the extra direct damage dealing by utilizing his Exploit Weakness and chaining them together to take advantage his Sig Ability (when fights last long enough). Is that what you were referring to, or am I missing something more for him? Just looking to see if there is more I should work on, as he's not a champ I see a lot of discussion about on the forums.

He’s an extremely hard champ to maximize and really just to play in general. If you are comfortable with him than I guess your probably good