**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why does Gwenpool not Cauterize

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
GP is a master bleed champ. She can also inflict incenterate. But she doesn't Cauterize. Ultron inflicts very little bleed, but he can still Cauterize. Why? I'm just curious, no need to hate on me lol

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Don't understand the question really. Ultron has cauterize ability. Gwenpool does not have cauterize ability.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    You wouldn’t want her to cauterize. To get the most effective use of her you want a continuous bleed stack going to keep refreshing her armor breaks, enervates and incinerates.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Don't understand the question really. Ultron has cauterize ability. Gwenpool does not have cauterize ability.

I know, I'm just wondering why she doesn't Cauterize
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

I mean, you already know the answer. She doesn't have that ability.
    Not every champion can have the same ability than other's just "because". Ignore that the effect is called "cauterize" and just assume is higher damage on a special attack at a cost of all bleeds on the opponent
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

So you know the answer, but you still want to know the answer?

Wow, mind blown.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The logic behind cauterise is that Ultron blasts you with his laser and sears the wound shut.

Gwenpool shoots you. Why would shooting someone cauterise their stab wound? I’d really advise against going into medical work.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

So you know the answer, but you still want to know the answer?

Wow, mind blown.

Lol that's not exactly what I meant.
    I meant that I knew she didn't Cauterize, but Why?
    The logic behind cauterise is that Ultron blasts you with his laser and sears the wound shut.

Gwenpool shoots you. Why would shooting someone cauterise their stab wound? I’d really advise against going into medical work.

Thank you lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Stop theif! I already said that lol. Just a little more comedic for u 😂
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Heh, I hadn’t seen your comment.

Great minds and all that ;)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Heh, I hadn’t seen your comment.

Great minds and all that ;)

Indeed indeed 🙂