**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crossbone

I got a 5* crossbone
Is he good or bad :P

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He’s good
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hes pretty good. Shuts down evade champs with his furys and hits like a truck
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    He's pretty solid. Above average stats. High damage on all specials, mostly sp2 though. Sp2 also causes decent incinerate damage. Overall, a good pull.
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    YES THAT MEANS I HAVE 2 GOOD CHAMPS GR AND CROSSBONE
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    He's good hits like a truck and has a good special 2 and 3 and also has some ability accuracy reduction which has led to be shutting down ultrons regain in my build and destroying him. As others said also stops those pesky evaders.

I really like triggering overrun and getting stacks of furries then either shooting them or making them eat the ground.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    You have to build up his fury buffs first, then you are able to reduce defensive ability accuracy, which affects abilities like evade, triggering abomination poison, possibly auto block, for as long as you can maintain up to 5 furies
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @Kingsum Crossbones is a great attacker for auto-block champions in Alliance War. Here's how he does in tier 3:

https://youtu.be/bxlj50MhvqY

https://youtu.be/Y_WH6z2-T7Y
  • Hey
  • He is very optimum against medusas spiders among others and his skill reduction and fury are quite safe and with a very high damage, I regret none of my own, even more that most of the chiefs are medusas he does a beautiful job
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Crossbones is very good. I got him at R3 and thinking maybe even to take him to R4.
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    Hey Kingsum, congratulations on your Crossbones!

As many have said here, he hits hard, and while he might take some getting used to at the start, you'll find he's a very worthwhile Champion.

Bear in mind that he's not capable of Critical Hits, though he will gain a Fury stack for each hit that would have been a Critical. This means that Masteries that extend his Fury time are super useful generally speaking, as they increase the potential for stacking and seriously punishing damage.

On top of this, if you haven't done Road to the Labyrinth yet with the Safeguard buff, he's also very useful there, as his Overrun ability helps negate some of the restrictions placed upon you in terms of damage capability.

All in all, I'd say he's a good Champion to have, and he's certainly served me well so far. Congrats again!
    Hey Kingsum, congratulations on your Crossbones!

As many have said here, he hits hard, and while he might take some getting used to at the start, you'll find he's a very worthwhile Champion.

Bear in mind that he's not capable of Critical Hits, though he will gain a Fury stack for each hit that would have been a Critical. This means that Masteries that extend his Fury time are super useful generally speaking, as they increase the potential for stacking and seriously punishing damage.

On top of this, if you haven't done Road to the Labyrinth yet with the Safeguard buff, he's also very useful there, as his Overrun ability helps negate some of the restrictions placed upon you in terms of damage capability.

All in all, I'd say he's a good Champion to have, and he's certainly served me well so far. Congrats again!

Totally didnt save 3 masteries for willpower Ill use those masteries point for furies I guess xd