**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this odd?

I jave now earned 21 4 star fighters and have not gotten a dup yet.

I this odd?

Is this odd? 57 votes

Yes
15%
SnizzbarDarkstar4387GrafikdevManChildPedritkokingbAn_Asian_1SupermanafficinadoLoctiteSuperGlue 9 votes
No
84%
ArcDeAngelusVoluntarisCaptain_KandiceFuzzylumpsAnimejay70vg2782SIlverProfessorpayebuduAppleisgodSuperman69SpeedbumpWhateverRikuremaVerzzBapoiAnonymous346SuperSam57Racs0NojokejaymSpiderCools 48 votes

Comments

• Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    No
    It’s probably not common but not unheard of either. RNG isn’t always kind. When I started playing this game, I had 26 4* champs and 8 dupes before I pulled a 4* skill champ.

Heck I think I’m up to 25 5* champs and only have 1 dupe from a month ago or so.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No
    Better 21 4*s no dupe than a 4* war machine dupe
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No
    Given the total amount of champs in the game, 21 without duping any is easily done.
    Were it 25 champs total, then yeah, weird.
    With some 140 champs total by now (or 130, not keeping score too close) though, it is very much possible.

I know people with close to 30 5* and not a dupe among them. It happens. It’ll get better at some point though.
    Myself, 4* champs are mostly always dupes, and I’ve been lucky with multiple duped 5* as well. But for 5*, the majority is still unduped. The vast majority at that..
  • Yes
    Here I am duping my nebula 4times out of my 30 4* opening.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No
    My past 3 4*s were dupes. Once you get more 4*s, dupes will be more common so just be patient and keep on collecting shards