**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Web Slinger Challenge- Team Comp.

Alright, so naturally, myself and others will be considering a legends run for this challenge.
What teams do you think will be most effective, with a bunch of enemies who do nothing but evade?
I speculate some stun immune spoders, so ability champs like Elektra will still be (probably) viable, right? Or no?
For major options I've got SL/Magik, elektra and bw.
Thoughts? Input?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    My guess is legends for this event will have a 5* GP, AA and/or DV.
  • NachiiitoNachiiito Posts: 21
    Seems Like Good Options, I will be running BW, SL, MAGIK, ELEKTRA, not sure who els
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Elektra? Yeh right ... She is bug
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Crossbones
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Why are you all overlooking the most effective Science killer, Karnak?
    SlySly wrote: »
    Why are you all overlooking the most effective Science killer, Karnak?

Cause I don't have Karnak ranked as high as BW and CB.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The best team for the quest would be:
    - Crossbones
    - Duped Black Widow
    - Agent Venom
    - Duped Falcon
    - Elektra

Masteries (apart from Parry, Dex, Precision and cruelty):
    - Assassin
    - Deep Wounds
    - Stupefy
    - Petrify
    - Pacify
    - Willpower (just for the debuffs from certain nodes)
    - Maxed Block Proficiency
    - Inequity
    - Resonate
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    agent venom mvp for this quest
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    And Maby DD to culd evade sp1 one spideys. Bu gweenpool dups to.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    All clueless,best team will be credit cards!

This is for legends. All about speed and efficiency. I'm pretty sure I could build a team to be slow and methodical. Won't help a legends run though.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I will personally be running this team unless some funky nodes show up:
    4/55 5* SL sig 50
    4/55 5* IF sig 30
    5/50 4* Quake sig 80
    5/50 4* Hawkeye sig 40
    5/50 4* BW sig 99
    Use that shield synergy to make my BW 100% ability accuracy reduction and SL/IF for anything that doesn't evade. Good luck to everyone.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    How come I dont see iceman (duped) on people's list here??
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    @Spirit not many people have him or have him duped I would assume.
  • Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 42
    Everything you guys are talking is irrelevant when you hear about the nodes they will have so best advice wait til the challenge comes out
    Marvel_G wrote: »
    Everything you guys are talking is irrelevant when you hear about the nodes they will have so best advice wait til the challenge comes out

That is not exactly true. You cannot say that BW, CB, Karnak and Iceman being mentioned as good champs to bring to the quest is irrelevant. Regardless of the nodes we already know the champs we are facing and how evasive they can be. Therefore you need champs that negate at least the evasive ability of the champs. The nodes and buffs that get added to the quests you work through or work around similar to what was done in the past challenges.
  • CwbeatssCwbeatss Posts: 15
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Elektra? Yeh right ... She is bug

Yeah, no way to use my r5 lvl 60, she dont work on classic spider man
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4/55 5* SL sig 50
    4/55 5* IF sig 30
    5/50 4* Quake sig 80
    5/50 4* Hawkeye sig 40
    5/50 4* BW sig 99
    Use that shield synergy to make my BW 100% ability accuracy reduction and SL/IF for anything that doesn't evade. Good luck to everyone.

BW doesn't get 100% from those synergies
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    4/55 5* SL sig 50
    4/55 5* IF sig 30
    5/50 4* Quake sig 80
    5/50 4* Hawkeye sig 40
    5/50 4* BW sig 99

Correct, last time someone talked about this it turned out that defensive abilities could still trigger, after a Mod responded it turns out the 2 synergies together added on with BW give her about 91% accuracy for her signature.

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I'm going Elektra with resonate, karnak, Iceman, p99, voodoo or maybe try cable. Just hoping Elektra is fixed as I'm saving my skill t4 for soneone besides widiw
    4/55 5* SL sig 50
    4/55 5* IF sig 30
    5/50 4* Quake sig 80
    5/50 4* Hawkeye sig 40
    5/50 4* BW sig 99

Correct, last time someone talked about this it turned out that defensive abilities could still trigger, after a Mod responded it turns out the 2 synergies together added on with BW give her about 91% accuracy for her signature.

Is that not counting against a science champ? 91% sounds right against every one but mutant and science, with science being 100% and mutant being like... 71.5%?
    55+5.5+5.5+5.5. Yea. 71.5.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Drizzits wrote: »
    4/55 5* SL sig 50
    4/55 5* IF sig 30
    5/50 4* Quake sig 80
    5/50 4* Hawkeye sig 40
    5/50 4* BW sig 99

Is that not counting against a science champ? 91% sounds right against every one but mutant and science, with science being 100% and mutant being like... 71.5%?

I don't know if that was covered, but I feel like it'd be around 98%, not exactly 100% for every hit, cause that was the reason given when they changed her.

I could be wrong though.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I got my crossbones at the ready!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited July 2017
    i don't have Elektra, BW, Falcon, Crossbones, or Karnak.

my team is going to be:
    4* Daredevil 5/50 Duped Sig 88.
    5* Symbiote Spider-Man 3/45 Unduped.
    4* Yellowjacket 5/50 Duped Sig 40.
    4* Ghost Rider 5/50 Duped Sig 48.
    4* Ice Man 4/40 Unduped.
    Bringing some of my hard hitters (Symbiote Spidey, Yellowjacket and Ghost Rider counting his fury) to finish some opponents faster. and Ice Man/Daredevil to be Spidey killers. i don't think i would be able to fully explore it though.
    Drizzits wrote: »
    4/55 5* SL sig 50
    4/55 5* IF sig 30
    5/50 4* Quake sig 80
    5/50 4* Hawkeye sig 40
    5/50 4* BW sig 99

I don't know if that was covered, but I feel like it'd be around 98%, not exactly 100% for every hit, cause that was the reason given when they changed her.

I could be wrong though.

Mathematically that would be with one synergy of the two.
    Not that you're wrong. Realistically that's probably the way she's functioning even if the numbers say otherwise. Nothing works 100% in this game, unless it's against us. Lol
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Mine will be 4* hawkeye, 4* crossbones, duped 4* Rogue dupped, 3* storm, and 3 star civil warrior.