**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to get TIER 4 BASIC CATALYST ?

Hi all, need help here,

I am at Level 45 right now, I need to upgrade my 4* Champ (BISHOP see picture) with TIER 4 BASIC CATALYST,

What is the best way to get TIER 4 BASIC CATALYST ?

09xkxa504f2y.png

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    T4b arena

1.1m nets you the first, 2m nets you the second.
    Aside from that, Glory can be used to buy them as well.
    And then there's things like EQ rewarding them.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Tier 4 basic arena grants you 2 of them, if you have the roster to get that many points.
    Monthly event quests also grant you T4BC's on Heroic and Master if you can complete them.
    Aside from that, you can buy them in the glory store.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gonna be honest I don’t think you have the roster for 2mil arena points so that arena is out of the question.
    Therefore your best source is the glory store and heroic EQ, maybe master mode too if you can
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Off topic here but does bishop have higher PI compared to other champions? My vision aou is 4/40 and it's around the same PI as his 3/30 bishop
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited August 2018
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
  • HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    Off topic here but does bishop have higher PI compared to other champions? My vision aou is 4/40 and it's around the same PI as his 3/30 bishop

Masteries will affect PI.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Glory Store
    HugeBean wrote: »

Masteries will affect PI.

Yeah i just noticed bishop is duped and my vision isn't. Also i have more mastery points than him so it's probably not that.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Don’t rank 4 bishop plz. He’s underrated, just not worth your first 4/40
    If it's his first 4/40 it'll probably help him whoever it is. One of my first 4/40s was cyclops blue and i did it because i had no one else to rank up. And also he may not have anyone else to rank up yet.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    T4B arena, glory, and event quests. (Heroic and master)
  • I want to upgrade my ebony maw that i want a crystal tier 4 basic catalyst
  • Gonna be honest I don’t think you have the roster for 2mil arena points so that arena is out of the question.

Therefore your best source is the glory store and heroic EQ, maybe master mode too if you can

Master mode will be too hard for him. If he has enough 4 stars and some maxed 3 stars he might get to 1.1 mil in t4bc arena
  • SupermanafficinadoSupermanafficinado Posts: 158
    edited September 2019
    Also you can get t4bc from summoner journey specials by doing the expert difficulty of daily event if you haven't already. Doing the easy ath will grant you 1 t4bc.