**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

KABAMED

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
l89hzaz8s90u.png

Someone call 911

Comments

• StormezzzStormezzz Posts: 3
    Hahaha. Not even the good DD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That's not a bad pull. Don't see what the issue is.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    KALIZO wrote: »
    l89hzaz8s90u.png

Someone call 911

It's not Spider-Gwen.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    i got him in 2 different accs in the same day talk about kabamed
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017

Careful. Kalizo will pull a fit at anyone who shares a different opinion to him lol. But he's right to an extent. Netflix DD is ok as he can stack armour breaks, but to get him as a 5* is disheartening as he's considered one of the new 'meh' champs in the 5* crystal. Hard luck there Kalizo.
    Addyos wrote: »

Careful. Kalizo will pull a fit at anyone who shares a different opinion to him lol. But he's right to an extent. Netflix DD is ok as he can stack armour breaks, but to get him as a 5* is disheartening as he's considered one of the new 'meh' champs in the 5* crystal. Hard luck there Kalizo.

I don't filter my opinion for anyone. Lol. I'm not concerned. DD is not a bad Champ. What's the sense of having a Crystal if they only have the same few Champs in it? Lol.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    snupjax984tl.png

Hello kabam, yeah, I don't feel butt hurt anymore. This other guy got it way worse than me.

Maybe you should...he thumped you pretty good looking at your total health loss.

What does his fighting skill have to do with how bad the champ is? Netflix DD is pretty bad. Not the worst in there at all, but definitely on the bottom half of the spectrum. Luke Cage is lower, though, and that was his whole point.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    snupjax984tl.png

Hello kabam, yeah, I don't feel butt hurt anymore. This other guy got it way worse than me.

Maybe you should...he thumped you pretty good looking at your total health loss.

What does his fighting skill have to do with how bad the champ is? Netflix DD is pretty bad. Not the worst in there at all, but definitely on the bottom half of the spectrum. Luke Cage is lower, though, and that was his whole point.

It was a joke.
    snupjax984tl.png

It was a joke.

Oh. Sorry, jokes usually make me laugh, I got confused. Nevermind, moving along.

The issue is, you never see the issue
    People take it personally when they don't pull the Top Tier Champs in a random system. Yes. Must be me.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I got IP as my first 5* and my friend is using witchcraft to manipulate my crystal pulls, I won't open any 5* crystals until December :'(
    Gunzo wrote: »
    I got IP as my first 5* and my friend is using witchcraft to manipulate my crystal pulls, I won't open any 5* crystals until December :'(

LMAO
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Gunzo wrote: »

LMAO
    It's true, my last 4* is Spidergwen
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Same gunzo.
    She is useful for the spider hero use though.
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

So is Carnage. That doesn't make him good.

(Sorry @GroundedWisdom, don't wanna trigger you for saying Carnage. Trying to make a point that Spider-Gwen sucks.)

(Sorry @GroundedWisdom, don't wanna trigger you for saying Carnage. Trying to make a point that Spider-Gwen sucks.)

Lol. That's not really a trigger for me. I have my opinions, other people have theirs. What gets to me is we go to discuss a New Champ or Quest, and it turns into Carnage. ;)

Lol. That's not really a trigger for me. I have my opinions, other people have theirs. What gets to me is we go to discuss a New Champ or Quest, and it turns into Carnage. ;)

Okay, just making sure you're not snapping at the mention of his name for no reason lol. Some people are like that. Glad you aren't.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Try unnecessary Sym spider dupe, VP dupe, Groot in less than 3 weeks…
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    When your champ needs a debuff put on him to activate his sig ability, it's not a good sign. The main strategy in this game is to avoid taking damage. With the nerf of parry and block proficiency, nobody wants a champ that has to take damage to be more effective. It's counterproductive.
    Everyone has 5 stars. I still take 3 stars into endgame...