**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why have I downloaded 700 mb of data 10 times this week when I want to start the game

Why had this been happening when I go into play the game it's probably happened more then 10 times, today it's happened 3 times and I'm sick and tired of it. ajdd9irintq2.png

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    If you don’t have enough space as the image says, it might attempt to download every time you start the game.
    Free up some space so it has enough and try reinatalling the game if it behaves the same.
  • I have to erase stuff on my phone every time this message comes up. I'll be able to play the game after I erase stuff and it downloads. But then hours later I'll have to download it again and delete more stuff on my phone. I have a 1gb of storage clear for it to be able to download. It's done this again 2 times today, it never stops.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I have to erase stuff on my phone every time this message comes up. I'll be able to play the game after I erase stuff and it downloads. But then hours later I'll have to download it again and delete more stuff on my phone. I have a 1gb of storage clear for it to be able to download. It's done this again 2 times today, it never stops.

You probably have some auto cache clearer on that is constantly deleting the in game download