**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just explored 5.4

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
So as title says. I just explored it. Still have 5.2 and 5.3 left. Got skill awakening gem which i used on blade. My question. I got 5* gr and he undupe. I can r3 him atm. Just need gold. Is he worthy undupe? Or should i r3 dupe yellow jacket or r3 undupe ultron?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    R3 gr he is so worth it
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I have GR 5 star at R4 and absolutely love him. He's the best sustainable guy you can have plus that bleed immunity. Makes him one of the best.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    You're questing with Blade, and asking if it's worth taking up Ghost Rider to partner him?

Yes.

Even without Blade, an Unawakened GR is probably worth R3.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Ghost Rider, mine R4 unduped.. because tbh he doesn't need to be woke.. he had amazing damage output and his heavy + regen. makes him a beast
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Suggestions for the 5.4.5 immunity path? Terrible evade champs :(
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Roster after explore :
    R4 dupe magik
    R4 dupe blade
    R1 Cap america (6*)
    R5 Medusa dupe (4*)
    R5 Gwenpool dupe(4*)
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    I'm about to start working on 100% 5.4 how many units per tile yall think it will be
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    For immunity path i used AA reduction champs like GP
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    Ghost Rider, mine R4 unduped.. because tbh he doesn't need to be woke.. he had amazing damage output and his heavy + regen. makes him a beast

While I agree GR is amazing and definitely worthy of r3 unduped, I wouldn't say his damage output is amazing unduped, it's decent when duped but fairly average unduped. But loads of utility makes him worth it whether you have blade or not
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    @abqber best champs for immunity are AA reduction or truestrike champs. Killmonger, BW, Crossbones, and gwenpool are your best bets.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    @Ordalca ok thank you so much for the input. I think it's about time I r5 my CB then :)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Talk about Blade and then ask about whether you should rank GR in the same post....