**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner appreciation crystals

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
So I’ve opened about 5 summoner appreciation crystals and I’ve only gotten alliance potions. People in my ally have gotten up to 1000 5* shards while I’m here getting lvl 1 team revives. Is this a bug or am I really unlucky?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    probably just unlucky. I've pulled 1000 5* shards but that appears to be really lucky.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Unlucky, I have pulled 500 5* shards several times, along with heals in varying 'sizes'.
    It's random, still hoping for more 5* shards though.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Haven't gotten any 5*, just potions and 750 4* shards
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I've mostly gotten tier 4 catalyst fragments and some glory.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    It's unlucky, I've had the same bad pulls. But I appreciated how much those lvl 1 AQ pots will come in hand.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Ive pulled t4cc shards twice
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    IsItthough wrote: »
    It's unlucky, I've had the same bad pulls. But I appreciated how much those lvl 1 AQ pots will come in hand.
    Are lvl 1 AQ/AW pots anything more than a waste of space?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    this crystal has very good things in it. I would feel very appreciated if this was a permanent, maybe every 2 days crystal......
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    It's totally random I've pulled 45 units, 500 4* shards, 250 4* shards, team revives, and t4b but no 5* just keep popping them and your luck will change
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I'm stockpiling mine to open at the end of the week, so I can feel really appreciated. Will post results.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Unlucky. I’ve gotten a few different things, 250 or 500 4* shards, smallest bit of glory, T4B frags, 30% champ boost, 25% health boost, and pots.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’ve gotten 1000 5* shards and some lv2 team quest revives. So far, so good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Repto23 wrote: »
    Haven't gotten any 5*, just potions and 750 4* shards

Same. Got an Energy Refill and 45 Units as well.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    1k 5* shards, some team potions and revives
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Same boat...it has sucked gloriously with the potions I'm pulling.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    45 units over n over with 250 4* shards once hah
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    WingTSE wrote: »
    Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

To be clear. I wasn't whining. Can't speak for anyone else. Lol. Just saying what I've rolled so far. It's just RNG.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I would love if they make these permanent. Maybe either tune down rewards a little or extend waiting time
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised with what is IN the crystals. I have been having about average RNG with what I get. I would also agree with anyone that says this should be a permanent addition with slight change to the wait time. 1-3 day refresh. OR replace the daily uncollected crystal with this one.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    I've gotten mostly the boosts and 5star shards with some units
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I want 5* shards the most
  • I've gotten 500 5* shards some boosts and t4 shards. I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of t4 shards but I'll take what I can get.