**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down 08/27 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Just killed the AQ boss thankfully then it went down. This is beyond embarrassing kabam. You should be answerable to some standards agency for your pathetic service to paying customers

The player base has the power to helps them accountable yet in large refuse to.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Can’t wait for another super valuable level 1 potion for this
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Lrrrr wrote: »
    A week without game down would be a real gift.
    I’d take a day!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Oh come on this is getting ridiculous and annoying, there is no way this should be constantly happening this many times and multiple times a day over a short span especially at crucial times for allainces who are in aq and aw.

Looksike you need a new server that can actually handle the strain of this game because this one is clearly antiquated and can't handle everything without going down and having major problems and issues.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Feeling appreciated
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Instead of playing I will now take the time to give this game a 1* review. Pathetic...
  • Binga77Binga77 Posts: 2
    There goes my dungeon rewards for today
  • I was in the middle of a dungeon 6 will compensate me now kabam?😐😢😭
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    edited August 2018
    Savio444 wrote: »
    rj34cf4k4njr.png
    This game better be backup in the next minute. My champs are gonna lock and my efforts would have been for nothing. How long is the 6* cool down for dungeons...

I believe it's 48 hours for a 6* cool down bro, lol... YOUVE BEEN #KABAMD
  • The outages are out of control! We can’t seem to get through one AQ without an interruption! Twice now we ran out of time thanks to outages!
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Savio444 wrote: »
    rj34cf4k4njr.png
    This game better be backup in the next minute. My champs are gonna lock and my efforts would have been for nothing. How long is the 6* cool down for dungeons...

If you are expecting them to care or do anything for you, don’t hold your breath, their history says they will say it’s your problem, and they won’t help you at all...
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    Right in the middle of summoner “appreciation” week. Sounds about right. Any plans to compensate for this? Never mind I know the answer.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I would say I'm surprised, but guess what... I'm not, lol
    tr9wokvvka1p.png
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Kabam server maintenance team...

2q6ozgzmpups.gif
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I have to say, I do love the new top banner on forums that tells me right away the game is down. Always nice to see improvements in communication, rather than me having to hunt forums to see if the game is down for everyone or just me.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    Awesome! What is the counter at now?

That old thing? The counter broke shortly after 12.0 you think we bothered getting a new one after THAT?!
  • Cagh10156Cagh10156 Posts: 22
    there goes my chance at getting the three star vulture thank u kabam
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Mods, the community needs and deserves at this point a more detail explanation of what’s going on.

What steps are being taken to resolve these outages? I don’t meant the reactive stuff, but the preventative stuff. If, for example, you are paying for servers, are you in talks about breach of contract? If you require more, are there plans in place to make this happen?

It’s happening far to often now and has almost become a parody. You cannot ask or expect people to pay for deals when the game is this unstable.

Genuine comment.
  • 17111711 Posts: 221
    When you get a notification saying “claim your daily crystal now”.
    I try to login to the app and this happened.72hojeww3pmr.png
    vlqq4j7uffoc.png
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    Think they need to fix servers asap every week it's getting ridiculous
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Cmon u have to be kidding me ! I'm so close to deleting this game ! This is getting ridiculous !
This discussion has been closed.