**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down 08/27 [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• dSdAniShdSdAniSh Posts: 42
    I blv the emergency maintenance is becoming the scheduled thing... Its fukn everyday..
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    I'm sure I won't be getting that 30% boost back I just popped to run 5.4.6 - but hey, yeah, 500 5* shards and a lv1 alliance team revive will surely make up for that.

And I'm sure no matter how long the game is down, the timer on energy, AQ, and boosts will keep on chuggin', won't it?
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    And here I was going to try and make the most of my Boosts in LoL (not just starting, currently on war machine- path 1) Apparently they were wasted. It’s kinda a shame, but I should have known better :|
  • OmiSharmaOmiSharma Posts: 12
    Dear kabam
    I was just going to conclude my dungeon you people, with all my respect( bottom of my heart, for your great maintenance work), start maintenance. Why you the people or god do this? I need 500 points and dungeon gone. Great. We gave money and time and you gave maintenance.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    can we go one full week without the Game doing down especially when I'm in the middle of a match in AQ.
  • dinz80dinz80 Posts: 12
    Savio444 wrote: »
    rj34cf4k4njr.png
    This game better be backup in the next minute. My champs are gonna lock and my efforts would have been for nothing. How long is the 6* cool down for dungeons...

sending you thoughts and prayers
  • Cagh10156Cagh10156 Posts: 22
    i was doing it for synenergy
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    OmiSharma wrote: »
    Dear kabam
    I was just going to conclude my dungeon you people, with all my respect( bottom of my heart, for your great maintenance work), start maintenance. Why you the people or god do this? I need 500 points and dungeon gone. Great. We gave money and time and you gave maintenance.

Maintenance is just a fancy way of saying their terrible servers that they refuse to fix have broken, again
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    rj34cf4k4njr.png
    This game better be backup in the next minute. My champs are gonna lock and my efforts would have been for nothing. How long is the 6* cool down for dungeons...

ao94tuggdb5j.png
    sj71a7890e4y.png
    f1frv7dcxa4c.gif
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Again? Seriously? I’m not that invested in this game, and I don’t feel very appreciated.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    At this point, this is just sad comic relief.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Emergency Maintenance almost every single day... plus the overheating issue is still here... come on Kabam, you can definitely do better than this! Until you fix all this problems, I believe most of the players in MCOC including me, wont even think of spending a dime anymore... all these utter rubbish problems are putting us down, down and down...
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Lyra Is this an issue being caused by Dungeons? Anecdotally, the last week or so with Dungeons has brought on increased connection errors.

I understand you may not be at liberty to divulge that information, or may not know what is causing the frequent connectivity issues.

If this is the case though, I would personally like you to get rid of dungeons for the time being. I can only speak for myself, but I think a good majority of the player base would rather have a functioning game without dungeons (and the rewards that come with them) rather than an inconsistent game with dungeons.
This discussion has been closed.