**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summoner appreciation crystals

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
So I’ve opened about 5 summoner appreciation crystals and I’ve only gotten alliance potions. People in my ally have gotten up to 1000 5* shards while I’m here getting lvl 1 team revives. Is this a bug or am I really unlucky?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    probably just unlucky. I've pulled 1000 5* shards but that appears to be really lucky.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Unlucky, I have pulled 500 5* shards several times, along with heals in varying 'sizes'.
    It's random, still hoping for more 5* shards though.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    Haven't gotten any 5*, just potions and 750 4* shards
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I've mostly gotten tier 4 catalyst fragments and some glory.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    It's unlucky, I've had the same bad pulls. But I appreciated how much those lvl 1 AQ pots will come in hand.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Ive pulled t4cc shards twice
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    IsItthough wrote: »
    It's unlucky, I've had the same bad pulls. But I appreciated how much those lvl 1 AQ pots will come in hand.
    Are lvl 1 AQ/AW pots anything more than a waste of space?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    this crystal has very good things in it. I would feel very appreciated if this was a permanent, maybe every 2 days crystal......
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    It's totally random I've pulled 45 units, 500 4* shards, 250 4* shards, team revives, and t4b but no 5* just keep popping them and your luck will change
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    I'm stockpiling mine to open at the end of the week, so I can feel really appreciated. Will post results.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Unlucky. I’ve gotten a few different things, 250 or 500 4* shards, smallest bit of glory, T4B frags, 30% champ boost, 25% health boost, and pots.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’ve gotten 1000 5* shards and some lv2 team quest revives. So far, so good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Repto23 wrote: »
    Haven't gotten any 5*, just potions and 750 4* shards

Same. Got an Energy Refill and 45 Units as well.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    1k 5* shards, some team potions and revives
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Same boat...it has sucked gloriously with the potions I'm pulling.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    45 units over n over with 250 4* shards once hah
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    WingTSE wrote: »
    Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

To be clear. I wasn't whining. Can't speak for anyone else. Lol. Just saying what I've rolled so far. It's just RNG.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I would love if they make these permanent. Maybe either tune down rewards a little or extend waiting time
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised with what is IN the crystals. I have been having about average RNG with what I get. I would also agree with anyone that says this should be a permanent addition with slight change to the wait time. 1-3 day refresh. OR replace the daily uncollected crystal with this one.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    I've gotten mostly the boosts and 5star shards with some units
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I want 5* shards the most
  • I've gotten 500 5* shards some boosts and t4 shards. I'm kinda disappointed with the amount of t4 shards but I'll take what I can get.