**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

For Realz!

Constructive conversation only please.

So we were told that the GP event was to celebrate 10 years of the MCU. And the login calendar was just something a little extra. Nothing mentioned about compensation when these were announced.

But now Mike and Adora are backtracking on everything and saying that this is part of the 19.0 compensation.

Why all the secrecy? If I was a multimillion dollar company and almost destroyed half my users phones, I would probably try to do what I can to make it up to them. Not some level 2 pots and a couple of boosts.

Adora quote from another thread:

“Hey OP, Demonzfyre already pointed out that Miike worked to set expectations surrounding compensation. Compensation is always a tricky subject and we have certainly seen a lot of feedback on this topic this time around. We aren't trying to be secretive in any way. We don't have plans to change compensation but we have been actively discussing the feedback on it. While there is no doubt we are seeing frustration surrounding what has been granted, this recent Summoner Appreciation has seen the most in-game items and compensation since 12.0. (August Calendar has a T4CC and T2A added, Gwenpool event has a 5-star Cinematic crystal with low difficulty, a selectable gift and 7h SA crystals that are much improved from the previous one on top of all the other things) There have been issues recently that we needed and wanted to correct, but nothing nearly on the same scale as 12.0. We've seen a lot of people forget that some of these issues only impacted one specific portion of the player base.

Regarding servers as a whole, sometimes they go down and it's frustrating as all get out for EVERYONE involved (including us. People seem to forget we HATE it when the servers go down. For realz!) but that also doesn't always mean they are 'broken'. Server stability is a complex thing, and any number of things can be the cause of downtime. It always sucks when it happens, and our team always works hard to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

At the end of the day, we are working to improve upon things that cause our playerbase frustration, because a lot of the feedback we've received is valid. The recent player consultation surrounding our latest AQ announcement is just one of the ways we have recently been working on to improve our processes!“

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    DaddyD wrote: »
    Constructive conversation only please.

So we were told that the GP event was to celebrate 10 years of the MCU. And the login calendar was just something a little extra. Nothing mentioned about compensation when these were announced.

But now Mike and Adora are backtracking on everything and saying that this is part of the 19.0 compensation.

Why all the secrecy? If I was a multimillion dollar company and almost destroyed half my users phones, I would probably try to do what I can to make it up to them. Not some level 2 pots and a couple of boosts.

Adora quote from another thread:

“Hey OP, Demonzfyre already pointed out that Miike worked to set expectations surrounding compensation. Compensation is always a tricky subject and we have certainly seen a lot of feedback on this topic this time around. We aren't trying to be secretive in any way. We don't have plans to change compensation but we have been actively discussing the feedback on it. While there is no doubt we are seeing frustration surrounding what has been granted, this recent Summoner Appreciation has seen the most in-game items and compensation since 12.0. (August Calendar has a T4CC and T2A added, Gwenpool event has a 5-star Cinematic crystal with low difficulty, a selectable gift and 7h SA crystals that are much improved from the previous one on top of all the other things) There have been issues recently that we needed and wanted to correct, but nothing nearly on the same scale as 12.0. We've seen a lot of people forget that some of these issues only impacted one specific portion of the player base.

Regarding servers as a whole, sometimes they go down and it's frustrating as all get out for EVERYONE involved (including us. People seem to forget we HATE it when the servers go down. For realz!) but that also doesn't always mean they are 'broken'. Server stability is a complex thing, and any number of things can be the cause of downtime. It always sucks when it happens, and our team always works hard to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

At the end of the day, we are working to improve upon things that cause our playerbase frustration, because a lot of the feedback we've received is valid. The recent player consultation surrounding our latest AQ announcement is just one of the ways we have recently been working on to improve our processes!“

There have been at least 2 closed threads on this now. Why, why why must you post again. She doesnt save the GPGTTM event was comp but just stating that during this time period there has been a lot more in the way of essentially free or easy to get stuff. She didnt say anything else was compensation other that what they actually considered comp. You are trying to twist words by skimming over whats said and continuing this topic.
    She didnt call the SA comp.
    She didn't call the GP event comp.
    She didn't call this months calendar comp.
    You are reading to much into her words. Drop it already.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    God, ppl are so desperate for hand outs. No wonder why they want everything to be distributed or for free or live on govt benefits only.

Get a move on, it's done and it was ok.
    God, ppl are so desperate for hand outs. No wonder why they want everything to be distributed or for free or live on govt benefits only.

Get a move on, it's done and it was ok.

These types of posts are exactly why we, the community, can't be responsible for compensation. It's never enough, no matter what is given. It's always more, more, more. I like more and would love more but the levels of begging and entitlement around here is epic.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Lol so someone want a free 5* or something in a game yes a game and that is the same as government hand outs to you lmao. So did you earn or did anyone in the community earn the things others are asking for? Wow lay off the 24 news cycle
    edited August 2018
    DaddyD wrote: »

I also take major issue with this statement. They haven't been secret about any compensation. Miike LITERALLY said not to expect big huge comp packages like what was offered during 12.0. Not only that, they player base destroyed their phones. They kept on playing and using them. if they file a complaint with Apple, Apple says to stop using the app. This is how rumors and conspiracy theories get started and never stop.
    Does it suck that there was overheating, yes it does. Was there something that the player could do, absolutely. Did some people risk their phones for a mobile game? Way too many.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Are they taking your hard earned shards and spreading it around? Jeez
  • UndeadUndead Posts: 27
    I'm so disappointed with Kabam I can't even join this conversation in constructed manner.
This discussion has been closed.