**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 Year vet looking to rebuild in an active alliance

Need an alliance with:
Silver
Line required
High milestones in SA and event quests
Map 2x5 or 3x5

5w9vej6zoqan.png

Comments

• Trying to rebuild our alliance if interested. Alliance tag is SDMF! You can add me on Line also: TheBigErock
  • GrantMaxwellGrantMaxwell Posts: 48
    Hit me up on line grantmaxwell
  • Iceman1234Iceman1234 Posts: 23
    We would be keen we are an alliance doing exactly as you are after
  • Iceman1234Iceman1234 Posts: 23
    Have sent an in game invite check us out
  • GrantMaxwellGrantMaxwell Posts: 48
    We were gold 3 last season and run map 4. Line - grantmaxwell
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    Add me in game - the_purple_lightning. We are perfect for your requirements
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    IDoge,

If you're still looking for an alliance, we could suit your needs. The only exception we're Bronze 3 not Silver, however we expect to be Silver before the end of this season.

The Order of the Ebond Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 3.9 million alliance that's recruiting nine plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1 More info here.

We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

We're not looking to sweep every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.

Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    Bronze 3 - 3,958,450 (3.9 MIL) - 1,061 AW Rating

I've sent your an invite and in game request.
  • Human_Poison1Human_Poison1 Posts: 34
    We run Map 5x5 and Gold 2
    Check us out
    IGN: Human Poison
  • Human_Poison1Human_Poison1 Posts: 34
    We run Map 5x5 and Gold 2
    Check us out
    IGN: Human Poison