**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp as LoL Champ?

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I'm just now discovering what Wasp has to offer, having gotten her 5* from the Gwenpool event. Her attack is super high to begin with (I only have her rank 1 at the moment but she slightly edges out Rocket), mmeaning she may be able to delay the enrage timer, and she can rack up the additional attack as her combo grows, like SL. It's probably been too early for folks to have run her yet, but what are your initial thoughts? Her synergy with Ant Man that gets rid of the countdown for her evade, plus a mastery like courage, would only help the cause, I'd think. Any thoughts for or against would be appreciated.

Wasp as LoL Champ? 21 votes

Yes, Wasp should prove to be a solid LOL champ because...
47%
ArcDeAngelussfu_koraxRikuremanameplasBruce12342Ajjohnsbb8TheHoodedDormammuJtarunRobbo29192LoctiteSuperGlue 10 votes
No, she won't work because...
52%
AjavedhendroidsvJohnyzeroGreifmaster911Ethans8279Ab_SamadMitchell35kingbShadowBlade075FooshblalalaShocker34 11 votes

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No, she won't work because...
    Glass cannon dude. Think rocket for lol. That’s sort of the comparison. Insane special 2 damage, but the block damage alone with kill you.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Glass cannon dude. Think rocket for lol. That’s sort of the comparison. Insane special 2 damage, but the block damage alone with kill you.

Ok, this is helpful, as I've not run LoL yet. However, to keep the discussion going, a lot of the LOL videos on YouTube A) mention Rocket as an option for LoL or B) talk about the general need to not rely on block. In addition, if you focus on intercepting rather than blocking and add in her evade, does that change the landscape at all? And it may not; just trying to look at all angles and learn something in the process.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Yes, Wasp should prove to be a solid LOL champ because...
    I think she is absolutely an option for LOL. You should be baiting the spec1s against most anyway in LOL, the way her heavy following the combo works means you're less likely to need to rely on your parry to create openings when a bar of power isn't full. Up your intercept game, her evade will likely be down most of the time to get the heavy in anyway. On first run UC, WM and Falcon may cause some issues but everyone else she can deal with provided you have the skill. Maestro shrugs debuffs against science so she won't be at too much of a disadvantage there I think.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

You’re aware that attack is one of the most important factors in LoL right? Definitely not the only thing but still.