**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs Unavailable in higher tiers

2»

Comments

• KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    I like Kabam Miike except when he's talking nonsense. How can someone be so clueless about the game to say Wolvie's bleed and regen together make him too strong at 5* when we have Blade, who is arguably better than Wolvie at both?

Probably not clueless, but just following company's narrative. Hate that.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    KoperBoy wrote: »
    I like Kabam Miike except when he's talking nonsense. How can someone be so clueless about the game to say Wolvie's bleed and regen together make him too strong at 5* when we have Blade, who is arguably better than Wolvie at both?

Do the math. Can you beat a maxed 5* Blade. Yes, easily. A maxed 5* Wolverine would have so much regen the only champs that could be him are reverse regen champs and heal block champs. Blades regen is nothing when compared to wolverines.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    BboyTurok wrote: »
    Wolverine definitely needs to be a 5 star.

It has been stated many times in the past that Wolverine will never be a 5 star champion. His signature skill would break the game if it wasn’t capped as it is for a 4*.

The same would apply for Scarlet Witch.

Did kabam say that
    its funny how all these characters yall are complaining about are to OP such as wolverine but we fight them in EQ and easily crush them
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    its funny how all these characters yall are complaining about are to OP such as wolverine but we fight them in EQ and easily crush them

Come to think of it, how come those ones in EQ and even story quests aren't so OP? Those are 5* versions aren't they? Like for instance in act 5.4 there are several (5*) Wolverines in there with the "+100% healing node and all".. How come they're not crazy tough?
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    imagine a 5/65 wolvie for LoL, itd almost be like ROL if enraged timers not too bad
    Rafikii wrote: »
    imagine a 5/65 wolvie for LoL, itd almost be like ROL if enraged timers not too bad

Yeah that'd be awesome. It wouldn't be as easy as a 5/65 SL makes it though.. Or Blade even.. I'm sure they'll be way faster than Wolverine.
    Neroa65 wrote: »

Come to think of it, how come those ones in EQ and even story quests aren't so OP? Those are 5* versions aren't they? Like for instance in act 5.4 there are several (5*) Wolverines in there with the "+100% healing node and all".. How come they're not crazy tough?

exactly so what we can fight against them but we cant use them lol. They aint OP.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

exactly so what we can fight against them but we cant use them lol. They aint OP.

Do the math. Can you beat a maxed 5* Blade. Yes, easily. A maxed 5* Wolverine would have so much regen the only champs that could be him are reverse regen champs and heal block champs. Blades regen is nothing when compared to wolverines.

Just stop. You are desperately grasping at straws to prove your point.

Blade's regen is not buff based and can be relied upon 100%. These two details are very important when playing both champs.
    Also we don't grade champs by how hard is to beat them, but how good are they on attacking side. But you already know that, don't you?

Just stop. You are desperately grasping at straws to prove your point.

Blade's regen is not buff based and can be relied upon 100%. These two details are very important when playing both champs.
    Also we don't grade champs by how hard is to beat them, but how good are they on attacking side. But you already know that, don't you?

lol well wolverine using him his regen doesnt prox as much as when hes on defense and there's content in this game that if the AI hits wolevrine 1-5 hits hes ko. Using my 4 star wolverie i ca go thriugh a fight where his regen only prox like 3x lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

A maxed 5* Wolverine would have so much regen the only champs that could be him are reverse regen champs and heal block champs.

There's no shortage of those, though is there? Heal Block/Reversal champions represent about 10% of the champions in the game:

Reversal -
    Guillotine
    Void
    Captain America Infinity War (with Tech synergy)
    MODOK

Heal Block -
    Proxima Midnight (+ huge damage)
    Archangel (Awakened)
    Ghost Rider
    Dr Octopus*
    Vision*
    Civil warrior*
    Punisher 2099*
    Yondu*
    Red Skull*
    Sentinel*

* Class Advantage

Not to mention you can stop him healing via Power Control, Ability Accuracy Reduction, Nullifying healing buffs, or stacking literally any debuff with the Despair mastery.

He's far from unbeatable. Even when he was boosted up 200% in the Trials of the King, personally I had more trouble with Green Goblin and King Groot. The biggest obstacle to introducing him is the number of healing potions he won't need.
    all about the money, its all about the bottom line is he gonna take money out of kabams pockets
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    As soon as 6*s got added them all the unreleased 5* champions should have been added as the argument that a few of them would break the game is rubbish. Kabam are making the content harder, act 6 will be insane. Thor needs to be awakened and would not be as powerful as PM, Medusa Hyperion. Wolverine would heal great once awakened but he would be no better than x23 who does more damage. SW had all her powers reduced with 12.0 her main powers were stun and healing which she hardly does now so why would she be overpowered as a 5* when we have God tier 6*s ? The rest are average at best do there is no reason not to add them. Even then the above 3 all need awakening to be good, something most current god tier do not need. A year ago this argument was valid now with the game developing in its current form there is no argument not to release them
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    But we have X-23 which you can take to 5/65 she has bit less regen but very comparable but more damage output compared to Wolvie, problem is that Kabam nerfed champs like Strange, Thor to the point where they are bad but created far more OP champs like Blade, Sparky and all other new champs
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Joe Fixit? Dr. Strange? Abomination? F----ing War Machine?!?! You saying these turds should be in our 5* Crystals?? Please... speak for yourself... :#

Joe Fixit? Dr. Strange? Abomination? F----ing War Machine?!?! You saying these turds should be in our 5* Crystals?? Please... speak for yourself... :#

Lol. Someone said they'd be OP as 5* lol. My point is tho', they're champs in the game. If 4-Star is their highest tier, then they're being left behind. 4-Stars are practically in the past now if anything. Even if they're still usable, it's just a while longer and voila. 4-stars are now like 3-stars.
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    w3ih4kdm2g9z.jpeg
    652fac4y846i.jpeg
    pfmgjwdgu4jg.jpeg
    z9gskqu45l9d.jpeg

Here u go...

BenLucas wrote: »
    w3ih4kdm2g9z.jpeg
    652fac4y846i.jpeg
    pfmgjwdgu4jg.jpeg
    z9gskqu45l9d.jpeg

Here u go...

Lol nice one.

To whoever is Mr. Flagger.. Continue. Your flagging is as wasted as your mentality.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Why would you want to add champs into the 5 star pool that are sub par I can though see your point as Blade is definitely way more powerful then any of the above, so is korg, starky, void, domino. So yes your point makes sense but why would we want it to happen.
    Why would you want to add champs into the 5 star pool that are sub par I can though see your point as Blade is definitely way more powerful then any of the above, so is korg, starky, void, domino. So yes your point makes sense but why would we want it to happen.

Yes they are Subpar but they are champs in the game aren't they? 4-stars are going extinct and these champs are going to go with them. If Subpar was really any reason not to add them, then I can see quite the amount of champs that shouldn't be in 5/6-Star crystals.

The game keeps evolving but these particular champs aren't allowed to evolve with it and they aren't giving us any solid reason.
    @XFA_Rebooted what did you say 5-Star Electro would do again? Hmm.. The reason why he couldn't come as a 5-star??.. :D

I wonder why there's a 5-Star Electro offer rn. I think I wanna see him break Mcoc.

Once again as stated in my OP, these champs deserve to come as 5-stars and I'm glad Electro is very much the first step in that happening. Now maybe WM and Thor? Etc? It's not that I like these champs (like WM is absolute [insert derogatory remark here]) but I feel they are getting left behind but I'm glad I stand corrected.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    This is a funny thread.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    There are not many shock immune champs for electro, and his shock as a max 5* would be absurd.

It's almost like they read your comment and are like: "We will show this guy!"

ps I fixed your typo. :smiley: