**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking to take a shot at uncollected. Need some advice

I've been playing for about 75 days now and I want to know if I have the roster for it or just finish completing act 4. I'm 50% done with act 4 now.

Thanks!ww4sfrtdkyn1.jpg
vky9neop1vxz.jpg
eu8kfab8zoas.jpg

Comments

• boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    edited August 2018
    I grinded arenas since day 1. The main 5* ones. 4th July and another in early August. I took advantage of my tier bracket in arenas. Every champ from captain America on. I also did the featured arenas and got the champs as well.
    First alliance wasent that great. I changed a month ago and its helped a lot. Especially with glory. And I play like 5 hours a day 75 days in a row..LOL
    @Pennmabob thanks! Grind arenas like every day...lol...I just spent my units on glass cannon max and deep wounds level 2. I'll save for revives. Also doing healing event as well.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Stark Spidey, Archangel, Killmonger, Dormammu and Void will deal damage much faster and will help when they regen. Save a ton of potions, revives and 600 units a start trying out those paths. Stark Spidey for the colector.
    @RCunha void duped 4* r3 or void 5* r1?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If only you had a duped hulk, I would recommend hulk with Thor rag
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    take your corvus to 5/50. he doesn't need to be awakened to be great.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Og hulk duped, thor rags and heimdall would prolly be the new best thing for uncollected xD
  • _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43
    boss0600 wrote: »
    I've been playing for about 75 days now and I want to know if I have the roster for it or just finish completing act 4. I'm 50% done with act 4 now.

Thanks!ww4sfrtdkyn1.jpg
    vky9neop1vxz.jpg
    eu8kfab8zoas.jpg

Dude 75 day ! And 9 5* champs ? How dude ? I am playing from nearly 4 months and i have only 2 5* champs ! Is Your ally is very good ? Dude please help me !
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Use the 4* dupped, see some vídeos on youtube about masochism and bane
    edited August 2018
    @_Adnan8806_ I did arenas 4 hours a day for the first 60 days got every featured and basic 4 star after Cap America. Also a lot of luck duping 4 stars. My 1st ally was not a good one I just changed to another one last month.

It helps with getting enough glory for t4bc and tier 1 alpha. I also purchased the 2 5* offers. 1 on July 4th I had enough for a 5 * then and got 2 more that day. And another one earlier this month. And all the 5* shards from arenas. About 2200 5* shards a week from arenas alone.
    @RCunha oknwill do. I guess I should level him up as well. He is r3 now.
    @Pennmabob regular cap not iw cap. Lower braket I got him for 800k in the basic arena.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Wait you played for only 75 days and you have that many champs how? (I played for a year and i have worst to offer)
    (unknowngamer1.0 is my username and i quit, Thinking about playing again tho)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Think that depends on how many revives you have and how good you are at the game. You definitely have the champions.
  • been playing for 1 year now, opened every single corvus featured crystal, never get him, not even 3 star, looking at your 4* corvus make me feels bad man
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You are not ready my friend. Need some maxed 4 stars or rank 3 5 stars
    @Piikachu021 lol...I just got him Wednesday. From the GP event. From the Regular 2-4 * cinematic crystals. That was a great day.
    @Piikachu021 I just r4 him a few hours ago. R5 in 2 weeks once I get a few more t4bc. He is really fun to play with!
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Try to 100% act 4 first. Minimal have rank 4 for 4* and rank 2 for 5* (even at this point still spending much revive) U really need to rank up your main champ otherwise you'll spend so many potion and units
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Please read my Uncollected Guide in one of my posts.

I honestly think your roster is not there yet unless you have godly fighting skills but even then, when you face collector you will spend a bazillion revives. i did a rerun recently against Collector with an all R4 5* team and still got decimated but only took one team revive vs the 5 I did the first time.