**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider’s damnation doesn’t work on IMIW

I was just playing against iron man infinity war using ghost rider. Neither fate seal nor damnation worked on him. His armor was still there. Is that how it works?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Imiw's armour is passive so it cant be nullified, fate sealed or armour shattered
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Just make sure my understanding is correct. Although it cant nullify, fate seal still stop the imiw armor to be triggered right? I don’t think passive/non passive nodes affected how fate seal should behave, otherwise the fate seal is unfated.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    This doesnt make sense to me either. If you look at sabretooth, GRiders SP1 doesnt fate seal his regen but sp3 stops all regeneration. How is this any different to IMIW?

• Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg like @Scholia said. Damnation removes Sabretooth regeneration although it’s also passive like IMIW’s armor. The ability should be constant on all champs.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit any explanation??!!
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Scholia wrote: »
    This doesnt make sense to me either. If you look at sabretooth, GRiders SP1 doesnt fate seal his regen but sp3 stops all regeneration. How is this any different to IMIW?

Because it is in Sabretooth abilities: heal block will remove his regen, even his regen being a passive one. And fate seal heal blocks and power locks.

And @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg although IMIW's armour is passive, armour break will remove it, because it is his abilities. But Medusa's armour shatter will not remove or prevent them (lol).