**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking to take a shot at uncollected. Need some advice

I've been playing for about 75 days now and I want to know if I have the roster for it or just finish completing act 4. I'm 50% done with act 4 now.

Thanks!ww4sfrtdkyn1.jpg
vky9neop1vxz.jpg
eu8kfab8zoas.jpg

Comments

• boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    edited August 2018
    I grinded arenas since day 1. The main 5* ones. 4th July and another in early August. I took advantage of my tier bracket in arenas. Every champ from captain America on. I also did the featured arenas and got the champs as well.
    First alliance wasent that great. I changed a month ago and its helped a lot. Especially with glory. And I play like 5 hours a day 75 days in a row..LOL
    @Pennmabob thanks! Grind arenas like every day...lol...I just spent my units on glass cannon max and deep wounds level 2. I'll save for revives. Also doing healing event as well.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Stark Spidey, Archangel, Killmonger, Dormammu and Void will deal damage much faster and will help when they regen. Save a ton of potions, revives and 600 units a start trying out those paths. Stark Spidey for the colector.
    @RCunha void duped 4* r3 or void 5* r1?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If only you had a duped hulk, I would recommend hulk with Thor rag
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    take your corvus to 5/50. he doesn't need to be awakened to be great.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Og hulk duped, thor rags and heimdall would prolly be the new best thing for uncollected xD
  • _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43
    boss0600 wrote: »
    I've been playing for about 75 days now and I want to know if I have the roster for it or just finish completing act 4. I'm 50% done with act 4 now.

Thanks!ww4sfrtdkyn1.jpg
    vky9neop1vxz.jpg
    eu8kfab8zoas.jpg

Dude 75 day ! And 9 5* champs ? How dude ? I am playing from nearly 4 months and i have only 2 5* champs ! Is Your ally is very good ? Dude please help me !
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Use the 4* dupped, see some vídeos on youtube about masochism and bane
    edited August 2018
    @_Adnan8806_ I did arenas 4 hours a day for the first 60 days got every featured and basic 4 star after Cap America. Also a lot of luck duping 4 stars. My 1st ally was not a good one I just changed to another one last month.

It helps with getting enough glory for t4bc and tier 1 alpha. I also purchased the 2 5* offers. 1 on July 4th I had enough for a 5 * then and got 2 more that day. And another one earlier this month. And all the 5* shards from arenas. About 2200 5* shards a week from arenas alone.
    @RCunha oknwill do. I guess I should level him up as well. He is r3 now.
    @Pennmabob regular cap not iw cap. Lower braket I got him for 800k in the basic arena.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Wait you played for only 75 days and you have that many champs how? (I played for a year and i have worst to offer)
    (unknowngamer1.0 is my username and i quit, Thinking about playing again tho)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Think that depends on how many revives you have and how good you are at the game. You definitely have the champions.
  • been playing for 1 year now, opened every single corvus featured crystal, never get him, not even 3 star, looking at your 4* corvus make me feels bad man
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You are not ready my friend. Need some maxed 4 stars or rank 3 5 stars
    @Piikachu021 lol...I just got him Wednesday. From the GP event. From the Regular 2-4 * cinematic crystals. That was a great day.
    @Piikachu021 I just r4 him a few hours ago. R5 in 2 weeks once I get a few more t4bc. He is really fun to play with!
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Try to 100% act 4 first. Minimal have rank 4 for 4* and rank 2 for 5* (even at this point still spending much revive) U really need to rank up your main champ otherwise you'll spend so many potion and units
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Please read my Uncollected Guide in one of my posts.

I honestly think your roster is not there yet unless you have godly fighting skills but even then, when you face collector you will spend a bazillion revives. i did a rerun recently against Collector with an all R4 5* team and still got decimated but only took one team revive vs the 5 I did the first time.