**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free to play Map 6

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
Are Map 6 bleed and poison nodes equipped with heal block? It doesn’t described this but it appears so.

What am I missing?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    KattohS wrote: »
    Are Map 6 bleed and poison nodes equipped with heal block? It doesn’t described this but it appears so.

What am I missing?
    Are you saying your Willpower isn't triggering from bleed and poison nodes? Or are you using a champ who has regen but the regen is being blocked?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    The map 6 bleed and poison nodes do not have healblock on them
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    @Stewman , @Mirage_Turtle

This was against the poison side.

My ultron is duped but he is not regenerating any health. This is on all the fights I have done so far today. The node only says "inflicts poison......" and that the node is iso infused for health and attack.

Also luke cage was refreshing his indestructible in like 2 seconds, except for the last 15% of his health.

I don't normally play map 6 so just wondering if this is how the nodes are.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    did Ultron get stunned? That will stop processing and he won't be able to heal then.
    Not stunned.

Evaded all fury 1 and 2 attacks. He never got to his third. Just lost health from the occasional parry or block damage and there was no processing prompt for Ultron.

This basically happened along the entire poison line.
    This may be a silly question, but you were crossing the 50% and 25% health thresholds, right?
    This basically happened along the entire poison line.

This one confuses me a bit. Without regen, you were crossing the relevant health thresholds on each fight in the line? Were you healing up before each fight using potions? Who were you fighting? There are some key details that are lacking.

From what I gather, it's not that you're getting heal blocked, it's that your ability isn't triggering. Is that a fair statement?

@Mirage_Turtle I saved Ultron for that line so his life was maxed from the very first fight against luke cage.

That fight timed out and his regen did not trigger at any of the percentages. I did heal him once and I know it was to less than 50% but I honestly cannot say for sure it was over 25%. I used a 20% revive and added some health. It didn't trigger for any other fight and I just stopped healing and finished the remaining 3 or 4 poison fights using Ultron around 12%.

Don't know if its a bug but I have had my Ultron trigger regen around 3 times in fights. It didn't cost me units since I used from inventory. Just a cheap waste of items in my opinion.
    @Mirage_Turtle I saved Ultron for that line so his life was maxed from the very first fight against luke cage.

That fight timed out and his regen did not trigger at any of the percentages. I did heal him once and I know it was to less than 50% but I honestly cannot say for sure it was over 25%. I used a 20% revive and added some health. It didn't trigger for any other fight and I just stopped healing and finished the remaining 3 or 4 poison fights using Ultron around 12%.

Don't know if its a bug but I have had my Ultron trigger regen around 3 times in fights. It didn't cost me units since I used from inventory. Just a cheap waste of items in my opinion.

Respectfully, it's hard to nail down exactly what's happening in your fights when the details are so vague. You seem pretty unsure how your health bar was looking at any point before, during, or after the fight, making it exceptionally difficult to help in any meaningful way.

If you're having this issue over multiple fights in the line, I'd recommend recording your path next time to see if you can catch the potential bug on video. It may be the only way of getting to the root of the issue.
    Thanks Bro.

If I get that line again I'll try recording it.