**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Expanding Pool of Champs

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Is there any plan to change the champ selection pool in the regular crystals? As more champs are continuously added to the crystals and older champs are still in the crystal the drop rates are ever decreasing for any given champ. It would be nice if they broke the crystals up like they are doing with the dungeon crystals. It gets old pulling the same champs over and over.

Comments

• MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Was just talking to someone about this yesteday. Its getting near impossible to dupe who you need or try for that new champ. When the 4* pool got this big there was several areas to obtain AG's however not the case with 5* AG currently. Not even for sale. So i would really like the idea of breaking them up rather than 1/100 chance or whatever its at now.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Mattylo wrote: »
    Was just talking to someone about this yesteday. Its getting near impossible to dupe who you need or try for that new champ. When the 4* pool got this big there was several areas to obtain AG's however not the case with 5* AG currently. Not even for sale. So i would really like the idea of breaking them up rather than 1/100 chance or whatever its at now.

Yeah, I just dont understand why some aspects of the game regularly evolve and some areas that really need attention are neglected.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They're called featured crystals
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They're called featured crystals

Featured crystals are not regular crystals. I'm talking about 4* crystals. Like, the shard crystals. I don't think most of those have a limited pool, just slight increase in pulling a featured champ. Again, that's not what I'm asking about. I'm talking about have 4-5 different crystals with 25-30 champs each instead of one crystal with all champs in it.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Or even a featured 4* crystal, id save my shards for those