**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Mail

HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
0lir0yunv3pe.png

Is this legit kabam mail?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    I think it’s legit. Got the same mail
  • Thats why i thanked them
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Yes, this is from us! To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Marvel Studios the team created these really cool posters using the Champions from The Contest. You can check them out and download them here. :)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Awesome! The in game character designs on a replica of the movie poster!
  • Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    How do I get this mail?
  • @Kabam Lyra is it possible to download the other wallpapers like the red skull one or grandmaster desktop one
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra is it possible to download the other wallpapers like the red skull one or grandmaster desktop one

Yes! If you click the arrow on the right you can scroll through all the available options.

Here's the Grandmaster one and Red Skull.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Lyra are there plans for other characters to be added to the posters? Eg Scarlett witch, vision - they are both big enough in MCU. I mean the posters even featured characters like joe fixit, Kamala, Karnak, which aren’t even in the MCU or are even much of fan favorites.

But great posters regardless! Kudos.
  • @Kabam Lyra I can't seem to find a way to download the other images onto Google photos without a link from u