**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL options

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
I can take my 5 star star lord to rank 4 in a month probably to complete my first run at LoL, but right now I have a 4/55 gwenpool and a 6 star angela. Id rather not take star lord up because of how rare t2a are. What are your guys thoughts?

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Star Lord will do much better in LoL than Angela or Gwenpool, but they’re all capable.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I am nowhere near the level required to tell what champs to use for LOL but if u don't want to rank up SL then don't..u will eventually get a champ who u wanna rank up and is also a good LOL option...why not wait..and maybe u can do the "easy" path with Angela and gp for now
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    GP will help for a few fights such as Electro. SL is still the best overall LOL clearer but as stated above if you do not want to rank just wait. He is good for a lot of content beyond LOl though
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    You could do first path with SL at R3 if you want. I did with 4*. Not ideal but can be done
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yeah SL is still the best for LOL, but it's definitly possible to do the easy path of LOL with gwenpool. Watch Brian grant's video on it, Gwenpool and Hulk were basically the only two champs he used to 100% it.