**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drax signature ability bug

Been using my dupes Drax for a while now, I know his signature lets him stack fury’s, but sometimes this doesn’t happen and instead when I gain a fury whilst already having one it would just restart that fury’s cooldown.. please look into

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's based on RNG, and you have to remember that the sig ability does not replace his abilities. What I mean is this:

His normal ability allows him to have max 1 fury, and whenever you proc the fury you refresh the timer. That's what you're seeing, his base fury retriggering. The sig furies will trigger on top of the base ability, so whenever your furies increase past 1, the sig ability is activated. Hope this helps!
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    It's based on RNG, and you have to remember that the sig ability does not replace his abilities. What I mean is this:

His normal ability allows him to have max 1 fury, and whenever you proc the fury you refresh the timer. That's what you're seeing, his base fury retriggering. The sig furies will trigger on top of the base ability, so whenever your furies increase past 1, the sig ability is activated. Hope this helps!

Oh, thought this was a bug but thanks for the info!