**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How regeneration of Scarlett witch works @.@

I'm totally confused about her regen. ability sometimes it works sometimes not. Can anyone tell me how it actually works ? O.O

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    What do you mean by sometimes it works?

Her signature ability is that she has a chance to activate buffs when she or the opponent lands a critical hit, and regen is one of those buffs that is a bit rarer (I think at least). It's not going to be consistent, but it will still come. Try reading her description!
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Don't know exactly sometimes it regenerate sometimes it not , probably don't know exactly when it triggers ! better send a ticket to kabam
  • ThreedeadkingsThreedeadkings Posts: 97
    Same advice. Read her signature ability (the one in blue box) again
    Key words:
    Critical Hits
    Chance
    Buff and Debuff
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Lol..no need to send tickets!!

Its a perk , not a guaranteed ability as SW is not a primary regen champ

Having her at sig 99 with max crit boost team does help quite a bit
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    I can explain a bit about her sig ability(i have her awakened 99 for almost 3 years now) her regen at lower sig level has as much chance as you getting 4* from phc(rng sucks bad). Also if you use sw as your main attack try increasing your crit chance mastery bcoz she relies on her/opponents crits to activate her buffs and debuffs. Her best use comes after you get her to atleast 70 sig level bcoz then you have a better chance at regen
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    It is based on whether one more hit will finish the fight or whether you are already at max health.

All other occurrences are purely coincidental.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    In case you couldn’t get it from what everyone else is saying, it’s random.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    her abilities are chaos magik its random you know like chaos what sometimes you get two sometimes one. Higher sigs are more chance for buffs.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It works in a way that you'll get it when you're at full health or on the last hit of the fight
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    The higher her sig ability is, the higher chance she has to proc her regen on a direct hit. When and if she gets regen She will regenerate 20% of her health per regen buff