**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

13.5 Mil/Gold 1/Map 5 X 5 Looking replacement for 4 retiring members once war season ends....

Ally Tag:-The Royale with Cheese

We are an 13.5 mil ally....

Gold 1 (Current Rank 680 with 1 war left) (Current Rating in Range of 1800)...

Map 5 X 5...

Aq Rank in Range of 900 (115 Mil Points) (Starting Prestige in range of 5700)......

We are looking to replace 4 retiring members after war season...

You should be:-

1. Having a starting prestige in range of 5500
2. Having Skills enough to clear your assigned lane (we generally allow preferential lane if required to suit your attack team).
3. Having skills to manage AQ Map 5 all days (we generally allow preferential lane if required to suit your attack team).
4. Having fair integrity and ensure that you are playing your own account & do no piloting/mercing/sharing whatsoever....nor promote it...
5. Should be able to enjoy the game first and foremost...not think of it as an grinding excercise
6. Should be a team player first....
7. Should be Communicative and chilled person.....

We do understand that everyone has social life thats much more of a prirority and all we ask is if you cant accomodate play time in midst whatsoever than at least be communicative about it in advance so that we can work things accordingly

If all thats seems fair to you than please do contact me on line:-

IGN-Vinit Lalka
Line ID:-vinitlalka1988

I am in EST Time Zone, if you dont get an answer from me in about an hour and looking for immediate reply just in case i am sleeping than you may also contact

Line ID:-Askew123

Comments