**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Drought

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
The last mystic champ that entered the contest was Morningstar. She was added on the 12th of October 2017, nearly a year ago. I hope mystics are coming back soon. We are approaching the level similar to the science drought of prior year.

Their interaction with MD might be an issue. So please roll out your MD update and let us have some mystics!

Comments

• battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    LoL. They need to figure out a way to release a mystic that blade cant ability reduce or have danger sense on. They've locked themselves in a corner if they are trying to bring out a defensive mystic :)
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The last mystic champ that entered the contest was Morningstar. She was added on the 12th of October 2017, nearly a year ago. I hope mystics are coming back soon. We are approaching the level similar to the science drought of prior year.

Their interaction with MD might be an issue. So please roll out your MD update and let us have some mystics!

It's been that long? Wow.

I personally have too been suffering from the mystic drought, as my mystic pulls are very far and few between. We need more mystics, and I think MCU Dr strange and SW would be a good start.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    maybe because all of the mystic class has op champs idk though maybe im just crazy
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    maybe because all of the mystic class has op champs idk though maybe im just crazy

The helmet Colossus is a pretty non-OP champ :D

i disagree he has his uses
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Uses != OP though. He is kinda annoying as a defender, that's about it. Mystic is mostly good, have a few duds. I imagine we won't get more until they figure out their MD plans, so they can design them to circumvent them somehow for $$$. Like MD not working for refreshes of buffs, but New Mega-Mystic has an ability that gains power each time they do, etc.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I mean they could always make an Offensive Champ
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Defensive champs make more money, both off of sales of crystals and potions/revives. Especially one with annoying defensive abilities who isn't a villain or Dimensional.
    And then they can sell the counter next month! ;)