**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upcoming Changes to Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity - Discussion Thread

Summoners!

We're just announced some changes to Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity that are coming your way early next month! Take a look at the announcement, read through the FAQ, and ask any questions that you might have here.

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Will Voodoo’s loa still trigger mystic dispersion for himself when he converts them?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Verzz wrote: »
    Will magik L3 not feed her MD now?
    Im pretty sure it wuld becasse ther get nulefiry
  • Verzz wrote: »
    Will magik L3 not feed her MD now?

Magik's SP3 Nullifies buffs on the Opponent, so will still fuel Mystic Dispersion.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Will Voodoo’s loa still trigger mystic dispersion for himself when he converts them?

I want to be 100% sure before I commit to an answer. Just want to let you know that we are not ignoring this question while we answer others, and will answer this as soon as we get confirmation!
    It is nullfyr the loas loas apper to be a buff when it get place.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The dexterity precision buff. Since that now has a duration, will champions who affect buff duration receive the crit rate for a longer time e.g Hyperion and Doctor Voodoo when brother Daniel is on even Combo. Could their dexterity buff last as long as a few hits?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    So Hyperion power gain wont trigger MD correct ?
  • The dexterity precision buff. Since that now has a duration, will champions who affect buff duration receive the crit rate for a longer time e.g Hyperion and Doctor Voodoo when brother Daniel is on even Combo. Could their dexterity buff last as long as a few hits?

Yes indeed! It's a buff in all respects, anything that interacts with buffs interacts with it.
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike will you still be refunded the mystic cores you purchased in the past even if you had since taken all your mastery points out of MD? I have 3 ranks unlocked but currently no active points in it.
    The dexterity precision buff. Since that now has a duration, will champions who affect buff duration receive the crit rate for a longer time e.g Hyperion and Doctor Voodoo when brother Daniel is on even Combo. Could their dexterity buff last as long as a few hits?

Yes indeed! It's a buff in all respects, anything that interacts with buffs interacts with it.

Would it be possible for some values? I get that it might be a quite specific question, so no worries if not. How much would a max sig Hyperion extend the precision buff?

Failing that, how long does the precision buff now last. And I can work it out myself! Cheers.
  • Luciel83Luciel83 Posts: 16
    So I spent about 150 bucks on md,I'll get it back or what's the deal that u guys doing...???
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Wow that's actually pretty awesome! I can't wait to play with this with my Hyperion.
  • @Kabam Miike will you still be refunded the mystic cores you purchased in the past even if you had since taken all your mastery points out of MD? I have 3 ranks unlocked but currently no active points in it.

Yes, we will be refunding all Mystic cores that have been purchased, regardless of whether or not you are using all of the Ranks at this time or not.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    I used to have max Mystic Dispersion, but have since removed it. Will I still get refunded all the Loyalty and Units I spent on unlocking it?
    Werewrym wrote: »

Wow that's actually pretty awesome! I can't wait to play with this with my Hyperion.

Me too! I have a rank 4 high sig 5*, and I might put some more points into dexterity if this extends the crit buff. In my mind I’ve just got a picture of dexterity lasting the entire combo! His crit rate will be through the roof!
  • Luciel83Luciel83 Posts: 16
    Summoners!

We're just announced some changes to Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity that are coming your way early next month! Take a look at the announcement, read through the FAQ, and ask any questions that you might have here.

How u guys going to refund the 150 bucks that I spent on md...???
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    Real question... Are you able to determine if summoners bought cores with units or loyalty? I honestly can't remember if I bought them with loyalty or units.

Yes, but this is no easy task, and one that we're being very careful with and taking our time to ensure that we do this correctly. It includes combing through mountains of Data that go waaaaaaaay back, and not something that you'll be able to reach out to our Support team or anybody else to do for you.
  • Luciel83 wrote: »
    Summoners!

If you bought the Mastery Cores with Units, will be refunding the Units that you used to make those purchases.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Luciel83 wrote: »
    Summoners!

You'll get the units back
This discussion has been closed.