**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Going forward (Apologises long post)

Dear Kabam,
I am posting this message as a result of the events that transpired today. I have enjoyed playing your game since 4 months after it was launched. The fundamentals of your game are fantastic which has kept me hooked. However, I have spent the past week or so grinding out act 5 and completed it a few hours ago.
Excited, I opened my crystals right away, only to have my effort made completely redundant. I opened the 3 5* crystals that i got and pulled champions that are years out-of-date in the current state of the game, and therefore have zero use.
Even with the disappointing circumstance of this opening, this wouldn't have led to this message if not for the fact that in total I have opened 39 5* crystals since their release and haven't managed to receive a single champion that would earn the popular term "god tier."
In the current state of the game, if you do not own at least one of those champions it is impossible to progress beyond a certain point. This is exceedingly frustrating given the amount of time and money that I have spent on the game has amounted to almost zero payoff.
Ultimately, this post is a explanation of my current predicament in the game. I know everyone at Kabam are extremely busy to deal with what must be a trivial issue, but I am hoping to get a response to my post from someone at Kabam, regardless of the content of their response. If not, they will sadly be losing a longtime supporter and customer of their game.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    What champs did you pull, out of morbid curiosity.
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Haha well I managed to pull a karnak, followed by a hulk and then topped off with dupe for my collossus
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,674 ★★★★★
    Hulk is great tho. even undupped
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Hulk is great tho. even undupped

To be frank, not so much. He is OK.
    In the current state of the game, hulk is useless for end game content. I do acknowledge he is better then most champions. the issue I'm addressing in this post is that despite the investment I've made in the game, I have yet to receive something that would validate continuing to play, let alone make it viable.
    I find this to be the problem. People play the game and instead of enjoying or taking pleasure in beating the story, they are more focused on the rewards.

When I became uncollected, it was so satisfying. When I beat (100%) my first master/UC event quest, it was a great feeling. Rewards should not be the only metric of happiness or enjoyment.

Sure, we'd all like to pull "Gods" but that ain't going to happen. Can you please post your 5* roster. Its very easy to keep thinking about the gods and ignore the gems we truly have. Thanks.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i don't see the problem, you could finish all the story mode without "god tier" champions, just some standard pulls, good luck for the next one
    I have to say, you do make a valid point. I would be inclined to agree with you krauser, if not for the fact that 100%ing act 5 is far from an easy task. It is stressful, and when the rewards don't measure up to the levels of stress and time you invest, it poisons the experience, for me at least
    I have to say, you do make a valid point. I would be inclined to agree with you krauser, if not for the fact that 100%ing act 5 is far from an easy task. It is stressful, and when the rewards don't measure up to the levels of stress and time you invest, it poisons the experience, for me at least

Ohh sure, I'm saying it's actually a very difficult thing to do and you should be proud and be happy for the other rewards rather than just the champs you pulled.

I'm sure your luck will turn around.
    Thank you for the reply @""Kabam Lyra"
    I appreciate your feedback and understand my issue is personal and something that can't be solved, given it is a fundamental aspect of the game.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    @Nirocharlie I feel you on bad pulls my last 11 pulls have been the worst of the worst but it will get better. It has too right cant get much worse.

Ohh sure, I'm saying it's actually a very difficult thing to do and you should be proud and be happy for the other rewards rather than just the champs you pulled.

I'm sure your luck will turn around.

Cheers man.
    I know its petty, but after 39 5* crystals I'm sitting on resources that have no value without the right champion. I can r5 a 5*, and am a month away from being able to r5 a second. Considering how difficult the catalysts are to come by, I am roadblocked till I find a champion worth taking up.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i know how you feel man i havent completed act 5 yet 100% just started to get back to playing act 5 because i thought it will be pointless to complete it just to pull useless champs but ive decided im gonna 100% act 5. i have opened a ton of 5 crystals got nothing been playing this game since it came out lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I do have to agree that it’s very disheartening sometimes, I’ve been playing 2 years, and Overall I’ve pulled 6 champs (includes dupes) that I’d 4/55 (some others that other people would 4/55 too, but with the content I have left, and keeping in mind some of these I already have as 5/50 sig99s, it would just be a waste really)
    Anyways, 6 isn’t bad right? Until you realise that’s 6 out of 58 crystals, meanwhile there’s a guy in my alliance that’s been playing for 9 months and has already pulled more top champs. Yeah, yeah it’s all RNG but damn it hurts when you want to progress further in the alliance game but you’re held back by bad RNG, watching all the new kids on the block rush by with their crazy luck.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i feel like the newer players there rng is different than the older players