**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AUTO FIGHT (Should be Updated)

ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So I have been 100%ing Act 4 and while I was cooking today I decided to auto fight. A minute later came back to this seaepykmdmp4.png

All I ask is for you guys to update the auto fight feature. It seems like every fight the AI is a lot better and very often obtains 20+ combos in.

Comments

• Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Yeah, auto fight isn't really for that type of questing imo. It's better for farming. Stuff like daily cats and halls of healing.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    But I understand how you feel. It should've been a clear win lol. I think it could be tweaked.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I agree. My 4* r4 max level duped SL got half his health taken by a 4* r1 IM. That's a god tier champ against an unduped low tier.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    7hpqkism2wya.png

Auto fight from Gwenpool goes to the movies.
    Was using max 3*, but the hit counter says it all.

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    The AI should at least be able to do a MLLLL combo.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Seriously!

Or block an attack. I've watched my champs hold block only to let it go as soon as the AI attacks. It's super frustrating to watch...lol
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Seriously!

Or block an attack. I've watched my champs hold block only to let it go as soon as the AI attacks. It's super frustrating to watch...lol

Indeed it's very frustrating
  • ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    zwa84bg3e4a1.png
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    ZAQ wrote: »
    zwa84bg3e4a1.png

Ummm?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I legit cheered when my AI got a parry in. It’s only parried twice and blocked like 3 specials.Like EVER. That may not seem bad, but for how much I just put it on autofight for heroic, it’s ridiculous.