**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD change. Rank down ticket

Many of us rank up mystic champs to put as aw defender due to the MD mastery.

Now that MD has changed, we should be given opportunity to rank them down as they would not be as effective as before the MD change.

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    No, they already stated the cost will be reallocated.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    They haven't ruled them out but don't hold your breath.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    I'm gutted. My 5s are rubbish and my duped Dorm was the only 5 I was happy with. I've given up really. Games got to change I guess but my account just gets worse haha.
  • Al3xAl3x Posts: 42
    There are changes made to the champs’s ability to gain power with this MD change.
  • Sobhi_1999Sobhi_1999 Posts: 0
    Plz since there is some changes coming at least you should return rank down tickets to arrange our chaps priority in order to stay in the same enthusiasm in playing
    Correction: not all my champs. Its my mystic champs.

Thats why that mastery is called mystic dispersion.
    This mastery do change the way the mystic champ works
    Yes you are right to say now the opponent will have a worthless MD. And yes you are spot on to say instead of 20 kills, maybe now is 10kills.. because it change the way mystic champ works. For both attacker and defender
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Not that I wouldn't like some RDT's, but changing MD does not fundamentally change the way that Mystic champs work.
    The mystic champs will work exactly the same as they have worked before. The only difference is that now they won't get as much power as before, because of an overpowered mastery.
    Don't expect RDT's because the chances of getting them are ... well they aren't.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Dexterity simply won't be a continuous source of Power for mystic champs now. It was never meant to be - MD has been an unbalancing mastery for a long time. It was likely to be changed eventually, and it was pretty clear with changes to Red Hulk, Luke Cage and Mordo (can be stunned if fatigued) and introducing champions like Blade, that Kabam has been strengthening options against Mystics for some time now.

Juggernaut is still going to be almost as effective. He can still Stagger buffs and gain from it. He can presumably still Stagger the Dexterity buff. How much has changed for him, really? Dorm's degeneration is less likely to trigger if continually set off by Dexterity; so the fact it doesn't refresh any more reduces the number of opportunities for it to trigger, but increases the likelihood it will when the opportunity arises.

Give it a bit of time to compare how many kills your Juggernaut and Dorm defenders get before/after this change before getting all anxious about RDTs.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Wow such babies. You didn’t put mystics on defence only because of MD. Mystics are pretty good defenders from start. MD only gives power that’s it. MD doesn’t affect mystic class stats or abilities. So chill out.
  • HuStLa84HuStLa84 Posts: 11
    If rdts were to be given it should only be 1 mystic rank down and lasts 24 hrs
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    I agree with the post. Simply MD change is a game changer. Most players will now favor upgrading other class champs for AW defense rather than ranking up say Dormammu or Mordo. I have both 5* R4 and they will be pretty much useless in AW defense getting no kills after this update. I’d rather rank them down and rank up more useful champs.

Bottom line is yes MD is a game changer for the top most rewarding part of the game
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    If not generic then at least mystic rank down tickets
This discussion has been closed.