**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5* Should be added

It's the correct time to add Scarlet Witch , Thor Og , Wolverine , Black Widow & Vision in 5* Crystal in Place of Clossus , Iron Petriot , Kamala khan , Groot & Deadpool

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Why exactly is it the correct time ?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Also...

No
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Deadpool isn’t a 5 star
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Why don't they just remove everything that's below demi-god from all the crystals? And make them cost 100 shards so you can get all of them in a day.

Those champs were designed to be VERY strong at 5/50. Adding them as 5* would require them to be heavily nerfed or reworked, which will make a lot of peope cry and yell about it.

They're just fine as they are now.
    Deadpool isn’t a 5 star

I think he's reffering to Deadpool X-force.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »

DPX is a 5*?
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Why don't they just remove everything that's below demi-god from all the crystals? And make them cost 100 shards so you can get all of them in a day.

Those champs were designed to be VERY strong at 5/50. Adding them as 5* would require them to be heavily nerfed or reworked, which will make a lot of peope cry and yell about it.

They're just fine as they are now.
    Deadpool isn’t a 5 star

Dpx isn’t a 5 star either
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Yep, DPX is no 5* but a 6*
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    No they shouldn’t. Let’s be honest, anyone asking for these champs in 5* versions probably lacks skill. No o-fence. And they def shouldn’t pull champs out of the game and replace them with others... quit smokin whatever you’re on bud, or at least share it with the world
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Sorry, my bad. I didn't know DPX isn't available as a 5star :smile: