**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need help with Act and My champion set up

8b0w64n8hu1x.png
mvn8ymknavz7.png
7zoj3og6tkxs.png
9tq29rpujfeg.png

So above is all my champions four and five stars what is the best champions I can use to get me through on act 4 and especiallly aswell with that adaptoid how do I get past something that poisen and bleeds all health over 60 seconds?? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Either use poison/bleed immunes or find where the poison/bleed node is coming from and remove it. If you aren't going to remove those 2 nodes then use vision AoU for that fight, he has double immunities
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    How about a bleed and poison immune champ? Such as Vision? That's who id bring with me instead of gully or cable
  • Options
    akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    I'm currently exploring 100% chapter 2 from act 4, so my best advice is to keep killmonger till the final fight, if he is full on HP you won't have a problem with that adaptoid, also he will loose some of the nodes when you reach him.

I didn't used any health or revive potion until now, and i'm at 65% in chapter 2 and 100% for chapter 1, and 20% for chapter 3 & 4.

You will probably have some issues when you will encounter the last boss in chapter 3, that, 18k Venom is a pain in the ass, 6k dmg and 72k hp :))