**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq starting aug 30th?

According to email aq is supposed to start Thursday aug. 30th if I am correct. There is usually a countdown timer 12 hours before aq starts. I hope this isn’t going to be another issue going forward and was checked by Kabam. Unless I have the wrong start date

Comments

• RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Check the announcement
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    According to email aq is supposed to start Thursday aug. 30th if I am correct. There is usually a countdown timer 12 hours before aq starts. I hope this isn’t going to be another issue going forward and was checked by Kabam. Unless I have the wrong start date

They are pushing this last aq up sooner then taking aq down for 5 days as they get the new season ready
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    No where does it say AQ will be delayed and they announced it starting today. I’m sure someone will have an update for us on this. I hope at least.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    I thought in the original announcement it said the 31st, but the mail definitely said the 30th...
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    the message definitely states that it starts on the 30th. I know they see this so we'll get clarification soon
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Iko hope you guys are on top of this
  • I need clarification on this as well. We are doing a merge and it makes a huge difference for timing
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    because no countdown and its going to catch out a lot of people that dont read everything on here and in mails
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Maybe they have manually start it? Although it seems anytime there is an adjustment in schedule or something changes, there is some sort of issue that comes up.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    because no countdown and its going to catch out a lot of people that dont read everything on here and in mails

It’s in the email. If players don’t read the emails that risk is on them.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    CFree wrote: »

It’s in the email. If players don’t read the emails that risk is on them.

yah it's in the mail that it starts back up today 8/30/2018, but if it were starting today, in game AQ would show a countdown to start - hence this thread.
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam DMZ just tagging the mods that are online to comment on this issue