**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon bug [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Since todays dungeons started, the first one, it matched me with no one, the second, both of us couldn't start the mini boss node fight. Trying to rejoin the dungeon after restarting the game, it just keeps going back to the main screen when I tap continue. That's 6 top champs wasted for bugs.

Anyone else having these issues?
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited August 2018
    Dungeons is literally unplayable for me today.

First, it matched me with myself only, so I had to exit and lost three champs for the next 2 days.
    Then I got another match, beat the first fight and I was booted back to the map with full health and the first fight at full health and exposed (nebula showed instead of hidden). Couldn't move at all so I restarted the game.

Now the partner (poor guy) is stuck waiting for me and eventually bailed because I can't even get into dungeon (but the chat persisted, that's how I know he bailed). Still can't get into dungeon, it routes me back to the home screen.

Kabam, what the hell is going on with this event? It's buggier than an ant hill filled with ants. Guess I can't do dungeons for the foreseeable future since I can't even get in it anymore.

Typical kabam quality control...as usual. Before you say issue a ticket, I don't need to see the same useless canned response I always got and then have it closed seconds later.
  • mikejs1mikejs1 Posts: 52
    There's something seriously wrong with dungeons. Just encountered my second issue with dungeons for the day. I was playing, and after the first room we hit the button to start the next room, and it said that it encountered an error while starting the next room and loaded for about 2 minutes before taking me to the home screen. Hit continue and not only could i jot move, but my WHOLE team was changed. Went from a 4/40 Archangel, 4/40 Rogue, and 3/30 Black widow to an unleveled 4* captain america and she hulk, and a 3* rank 2 spider gwen. I exit to the home screen and hit continue again, this time i could move, but the team was still changed, and both times the other player just wasn't there. It's seriously bugged out. Normally i have an issue with moving, but my team just changing is a first. Please look into this.
  • JadenBlueJadenBlue Posts: 14
    Same thing happening to me

Really annoyed. Posted on other threads
  • JadenBlueJadenBlue Posts: 14
    it’s happened to me numerous times tonight. Wasted a bunch of my champs in dungeon only to be glitched out and no reentry.

Completed fight beat defender then screen blipped and showed defender still full health and mine as well. Tried to move and redo fight wouldn’t move. Got out of dungeon and tried to re enter but clicking dungeon button just brings me back to home screen

This has happened similarly to several dungeon partners with me. Where all of a sudden they can’t move on map and initiate fight. Or I can’t move on map and initiate fight screen. Chat works. But no movement possible. And exiting out of dungeon screen
    Doesn’t allow you to return to dungeon. Meaning clicking dungeon to re enter brings you back to home screen.

I’ve tried closing out game. Restarting game and try to re enter. And still won’t work.

I even closed all apps and turn off my phone. Restarted it. Opened mcoc and still can’t get back into an ongoing dungeon

I’m really upset Especially tonight because back to back this kept happening to me with some of my top champs. Now they have to refresh and it takes for ever because they were 5 and 6 star champs.

This is unacceptable. Problem needs to be fixed and champs should be fully refreshed

I also submitted ticket. No response as of yet
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Dungeons...
    That’s the annoying thick block in the middle of fight screen that I have to actively move to a side each time right?
  • I cant get in dungeons anymore
  • ReynoldoReynoldo Posts: 4
    Same issue for me, went in with 5/50 Blade 4/40 DD & one other of similar rank and the dungeon crashed. When I went back in I had no partner and my champs were replaced with rubbish champs from my roster.

9bfum20calgx.png
  • ReynoldoReynoldo Posts: 4
    Yes this also happened to me. It needs to be addressed as we are losing points here.

https://vimeo.com/287403424

Being warned for this thread, instead of it being looked at, or at the very least my champs refreshed for the bug, is bothersome.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    9 days later, problems with dungeons are still rampant & all but silence from Kabam
    JadenBlue wrote: »
    it’s happened to me numerous times tonight. Wasted a bunch of my champs in dungeon only to be glitched out and no reentry.

Completed fight beat defender then screen blipped and showed defender still full health and mine as well. Tried to move and redo fight wouldn’t move. Got out of dungeon and tried to re enter but clicking dungeon button just brings me back to home screen

This has happened similarly to several dungeon partners with me. Where all of a sudden they can’t move on map and initiate fight. Or I can’t move on map and initiate fight screen. Chat works. But no movement possible. And exiting out of dungeon screen
    Doesn’t allow you to return to dungeon. Meaning clicking dungeon to re enter brings you back to home screen.

I’ve tried closing out game. Restarting game and try to re enter. And still won’t work.

I even closed all apps and turn off my phone. Restarted it. Opened mcoc and still can’t get back into an ongoing dungeon

I’m really upset Especially tonight because back to back this kept happening to me with some of my top champs. Now they have to refresh and it takes for ever because they were 5 and 6 star champs.

This is unacceptable. Problem needs to be fixed and champs should be fully refreshed

I also submitted ticket. No response as of yet

The frustratingly long refresh time on 5*-6* champs is even worse.

With the amount of days I’ve missed because of these bugs, I won’t be getting my 5* champ at the end of these dungeons, and that is the most frustrating part.

The dungeons are fun... when they actually WORK. Not getting the rewards because the game is broken is just plain wrong.
  • czantraczantra Posts: 9
    I also experienced the same issue shortly before the end of today's dungeons so didn't have enough time to be able to get all the points as had to wait for the dungeon time to expire.
    I could still chat but not interact in any other way with the dungeon for that particular run.
    Received the usual boiler plate response from support.
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    @Kabam Miike - this is still happening and I can’t see there has been any further response from you and no official acknowledgement that the issue exists. Is the issue just being brushed under the carpet???

Images from two separate days below, first it happened to me, second to my partner.

uwmn332cb1ff.png

ax17jdlk5oeo.png

• Was at he start of dungeon, couldn’t click node to proceed. Then restarted game, shows I’m still in dungeon but can’t get into dungeon game mode. It directs me back to home screen straight away. Thanks kabam, wasted my top dungeon champs
    This problem was first reported on 8/21 and we were told the game team would look into it. Over a week later..... no response and no fix.

I certainly don’t feel appreciated during summoner appreciation week.
    edited August 2018
    Over a week later and crickets from kabam except the same cookie cutter responses asking for more info.

I’ll upload a vid later or this weekend. With a 3 day weekend approaching, there’s no chance this will be acknowledged and/or fixed in a timely manner.

I certainly don’t feel appreciated.

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Thanks for all the information you've shared about this issue. We are still working on a resolution and will let you know when it is fixed.
  • ictict Posts: 40
    I faced the same problem and my 5 star Champs are in cooldown! WTF Kabam!
  • iqapeehjt0n5.png
    The other guy left and I finished room7 alone. Then we timed out. It says I finished room7 2 times (did it 3), gave me the points, but got points as if I've lost. Now I have 12360 instead of 15000(?) I should. Check it please! I have taken all the available points since day 1 of dungeons and haven't bought anything with the artifacts.
  • I have an issue. And the issue is that when we tried to search team mate kabam helps us to find a team mate but some time the partner's team rating is very low that you can't play dungeon
    Yet another day, yet another six champs lost because of this bug. First round the teammate couldn't move past his first fight, second one it happened to me.

This. is. RIDICULOUS.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    It's happened to me twice this go around. Getting tired of loosing my champs. Just happened again.
  • Hi all,

We are still investigating this issue. For any additional reports related to this round of dungeons, please post in this updated thread.
This discussion has been closed.